Room in cabins with 13 month old

jp1982

Considering cruising on Allure or Oasis of the Seas next April with our then 13 month old son. My mother in law may come, and if she does we're going to get a balcony cabin - is there enough room for 3 adults and a child in a crib/pack n play? If she does not come, we'll be getting an interior cabin. Will there be enough room for the crib/PNP in there? Thanks for the help!

There will be little to no floor space.. especially if you'll be using a sofa-bed. A pullman will be over the main bed, and the floor space could be used for the P&P.....

It's doable, but will be VERY tight....I wouldn't do it! I'd get a room for mom and put baby with her! Next door or connecting!

First: congratulations!

Second: I agree with CB. Consider 2 inside cabins. On RCCL I suspect that will price out similar to a balcony with 4 people, and you will appreciate the extra space (and bathroom) more than a relatively small balcony.

A balcony cabin would be extremely tight for 3 adults and a baby. The PNP took up most of the floor space with us even without the sofa bed, never mind when the sofa bed is open!

Archived