8 islands- best beach snorkel

xyzcruiser

I am on the 14 day Pride in March that goes to Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, Dominica, St Lucia, Martinique, Antiqua and St Maarten. Since there are so many ports and I have my own snorkel equipment, I'm trying to find the best islands where I can just go it on my own and reserve the group excursions for where they're necessary. I've been researching the port boards but there doesn't seem to be a good way to compare the options. So if anyone has been to most of these ports and has some advice--please, I'd appreciate your help. Thanks

We took a taxi to Sapphire Beach in St Thomas..it was a great day of offshore snorkeling. I know a lot of people venture to St John, but you may not want to do that with such a port intensive cruise.

We took Cool Tours in St Lucia and had some of the best snorkeling I have ever seen!! Sugar Beach was AMAZING, but you have to take a boat to get to it..so the tour is necessary I believe.

Puerto Rico doesn't have much offshore snorkeling, I'd just venture around Old San Juan or go to the rainforest.

Haven't don't the other islands ....have fun!!!