What is the Quest game I hear about on Royal Caribbean?

Snorkel Mom

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This was a lewd, raunchy, sexually explicit show! Please call it what it is! It is not a scavenger hunt! It started out fun, but fell to disgusting half way through! Please advise people that there are alot of homosexual overtones in this show!

:mad: Our party of six had to leave. [/font]

Actually is IS a scavenger hunt. An ADULT scavenger hunt. It's NOT a family event, nor is it meant to be taken seriously. And it'snot for everyone. With what you posted here, I'm not surprised your group didn't enjoy it.

I attended The Quest on the Navigator of the Sea in April which was my first cruise.

OMGoodness!! Ya can't describe it!!!

If you don't like x-rated stuff, DO NOT GO. But don't spoil it for the rest of us with such negative posts. BTW, I do not remember any homosexual tones to it. There was one contest that was all males and had them in very funny situations, but it was just very funny.

It's all in fun and I did not see anyone held there again their will. You can leave at any time.

My bff and I never laughed so much in our life!! I couldn't believe the things people were willing to do...but again....all in fun and no one was forced to do anything. You volunteer to participate and you know it's an adult game beforehand.

I would recommend attending if there's one on your cruise. It's listed in the daily activities schedule.

Edited by bj newbie

• 2 months later...

My wife kept saying I can't believe you are doing this. 😀. It was great fun and the 4-5 drinks I had before helped a lot. It was on the Grandeur this past Sept. Make sure you wear underwear 😉

Grandeur of the Seas 2014

Explorer of the Seas 2012

Carnival Pride 2013

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Quest was the most fun I've ever had on a cruise ship. Played on a Bermuda cruise on the former Nordic Empress. I think our cruise director's name was Rico. He ran the game to perfection. We didn't know what to expect but luckily we got on a team with a somewhat prepared couple. Our team won and I still have the hat that was the prize. Highly recommend.

Edited by vestamark