Boston - Quebec City - videos of each day's excursions

Cornishpastyman1

In case it's of interest or help in planning, this is the playlist of a set of videos I made from my cruise in July this year.

The ports were Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown and Quebec City (overnighting before disembarkation). All the best, I hope you are as lucky with the weather as I was.

Thanks for posting your videos of all the ports on a typical Can-NE itinerary. When we did ours this past Sept. it was so hot in Boston (96 F!) that we did not walk around at all--just stayed in the HoHo trolley for its whole circuit! So it was nice to have a vicarious walkabout thru your video there.

Barb

Thanks for posting your videos of all the ports on a typical Can-NE itinerary. When we did ours this past Sept. it was so hot in Boston (96 F!) that we did not walk around at all--just stayed in the HoHo trolley for its whole circuit! So it was nice to have a vicarious walkabout thru your video there.

Barb

Hi Barb (and Jolie)

Thanks, Boston sounds pretty warm, I think I would have done the same as you. We were very lucky to have perfect touring weather all the way, except for Quebec disembarkation day, when we had six hours to kill before heading for the airport and it rained non-stop and heavily. That was shame as QC is so nice but overall we did very well.

The Sydney one was only included to show there's nothing to see near the port :)