Looking for the right beach, help!

LKYGSR

Going to Aruba for the first time in March. Would like to find a beach that meets these criteria, can anyone make a suggestion?

1. Calm Water

2. Bar/Food

3. Facilities

4. Wave Runner Rental on site

5. Not alot of water traffic where riding the wave runner

Thank you very much in advance for any tips, web links you may be able to share! :D

• Palm beach for guaranteed no waves.
  • Food & beverage available at any number of resorts & bars.
  • Watersports available.
  • Vendors on Palm beach will rent you jet ski time and transport you to a specified area down the coastline where the jet skis are available for use in a designated area.

• Watersports available.
  • Vendors on Palm beach will rent you jet ski time and transport you to a specified area down the coastline where the jet skis are available for use in a designated area.

Thank you. Is it possible to just go to the "specified area" down the coastline instead of being transported from Palm beach? Does the specified area have a beach, food and beverage?

• 4 months later...

• Watersports available.

I thought Palm Beach never has waves either, but I was there 2 weeks ago and the waves were huge! I couldn't believe it. DH couldn't do the jet ski. Maybe due to the time of year?

I thought Palm Beach never has waves either, but I was there 2 weeks ago and the waves were huge! I couldn't believe it. DH couldn't do the jet ski. Maybe due to the time of year?
In 20 trips to Aruba, we have seen waves on Palm Beach once, and only the better part of one morning. Eagle Beach does have waves much more frequently.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Aruba and an afternoon on Baby Beach. They built a rock reef to protect the beach, swimming area from the waves. A beautiful beach, chairs and canopy are available for rent, and the sand is powder soft out to where the water is waist high depth. There is a stand that has drinks and food there as well. If you are looking for a safe beach, no nudity, and calm waters, ask for Baby Beach.:D

Did you rent a car to get to Baby Beach? Otherwise how did you get there.

If you rented a car, who did you rent from, were they at the port?

We did a tour with ABC Safari and the last stop was at Baby Beach. From the ship, the beach was about a 20-min ride past the airport and the power plants. I couldnt give you a cost as it was part of the tour.

Did you rent a car to get to Baby Beach? Otherwise how did you get there.

If you rented a car, who did you rent from, were they at the port?

We spent some time at Baby Beach a few weeks ago. We rented a car from Hertz, which is located at the Renaissance Hotel, which is a 5 minute walk after getting outside the gate at the pier. Aruba is very easy to navigate by car and having your own car will allow you to make some other stops.

• 3 weeks later...

Recommend Eagle Beach. Not as many hotels so much less crowded and the beach is much larger. There are some jet ski rentals at the public beach just to the north of Costa Linda. All the hotels on that strech have restaurants.

Archived