Question on booking

travelberlin

My DH and me would like to book a cruise with Cunard. It is however not sure if he would be able to make it. I have following questions:

1) if we book for the two of us and he cannot make it, I am willing to do it by myself. Is this allowed with Cunard? Can I just show up at the pier alone?

2) it is may be possible that somebody else takes my husbands place? I mean a change of name of the passenger?

3) we have already cruised with Cunard, what are the benefits for past passengers?

Thanks in advance

Ivi

My DH and me would like to book a cruise with Cunard. It is however not sure if he would be able to make it. I have following questions:

1) if we book for the two of us and he cannot make it, I am willing to do it by myself. Is this allowed with Cunard? Can I just show up at the pier alone?

2) it is may be possible that somebody else takes my husbands place? I mean a change of name of the passenger?

3) we have already cruised with Cunard, what are the benefits for past passengers?

Thanks in advance

Ivi

My sons girlfriend backed out a day before we were due to go, we just turned up and explained she will not be joining us, there was no problem they just amended the booking at checkin, we were also told that a name change can be done but must be done a few days before departure and there was a small cost to do this.

Or if you have not paid balance and you booked the select fare you can change the booking for a later date.

All the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk