Navigator or Brilliance?

Grafiti4u

Hi! Its been 10 years since we went on our first cruise and we are finally going again! We have 2 ships to choose from from our travel agent and don't know which to choose. Navigator of the Seas or Brilliance of the Seas. We are older, no children with us and we will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. Both ships seem to go to basically the same ports, so we are more interested in which ship we would like better. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

CruiserBruce has it right. I would read the RCI Cruise Line board and also post this on that board to see what others have to say.

Just wondering. Have you also looked at Celebrity which RCI also owns but might be nice based on your age and not having children with you on the cruise.

Keith

thanks guys! I will go to that link. Keith, no I haven't checked out Celebrity cruises. We did a Royal Carribean cruise last time and loved it so that really is all i know. We DO know we don't want it to be a cruise with kids running all over though - I will look at Celebrity too! thanks so much!

Kristi

I have to say...10 years ago on our 1st cruise I joined cruise critic and met some great people! It was fun planning the trip and comparing notes with others taking the same cruise. We all meet when we boarded...it was great! I can see cruise critic hasn't changed...I have a feeling we are going to meet some wonderful people again! Thanks for responding!

Kristi:)