A couple great solo deals in Feb 2014

atlanta_living

I posted this on the Solo Cruisers board but thought someone here might be interested too.

I was just searching cruises on Carnival.com and noticed a couple of great SOLO deals for Feb 2014.

The 5 day out of Jax on 2/08/14 is charging for an interior $259.00 Past Guest Rate with a $60.00 bar credit (total $324.91 after port fees & taxes). Ports of call are Nassau & HMC.

The 5 day out of Charleston, SC on 2/11/14 is charging for an interior $299.00 Past Guest Rate with a $60.00 bar credit (total $378.30 after port fees & taxes). Ports of call are Nassau & HMC.

I thought I was seeing things because the dates before and after these sailings are much higher for solo but maybe there's some reason these are so cheap?

~Helen~

I posted this on the Solo Cruisers board but thought someone here might be interested too.

I was just searching cruises on Carnival.com and noticed a couple of great SOLO deals for Feb 2014.

The 5 day out of Jax on 2/08/14 is charging for an interior $259.00 Past Guest Rate with a $60.00 bar credit (total $324.91 after port fees & taxes). Ports of call are Nassau & HMC.

The 5 day out of Charleston, SC on 2/11/14 is charging for an interior $299.00 Past Guest Rate with a $60.00 bar credit (total $378.30 after port fees & taxes). Ports of call are Nassau & HMC.

I thought I was seeing things because the dates before and after these sailings are much higher for solo but maybe there's some reason these are so cheap?

~Helen~

There are solo fares without single supplement on almost every ship in the fleet for February!!!

They are doing the Same in January. They must have figured out taking away the solo 150% for 1A wasn't such a good move. I had booked a b2b in a 1A not realizing that was so. Canceled those sailings when I found two 7 day cruises on Liberty for 100% solo rate. I didn't get the $40 bar credit though as I had already booked on another solo sale with a lower rate.