Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas Vacation Video

Chesneygirl

• 4 weeks later...

Another great video added to your collection. I have a Vimeo question for you if I may? I noticed in this video you used a copyrighted song ... did you have any problem uploading on Vimeo? The reason I ask is a have a Vimeo Plus account and had uploaded a 2015 Sky Safari Zip Lining Video with a copyrighted song successfully and then later tried to replace the video with a few extra edits but it refused the publish and was forced to replaced the song with one that my son made for me.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Another great video added to your collection. I have a Vimeo question for you if I may? I noticed in this video you used a copyrighted song ... did you have any problem uploading on Vimeo? The reason I ask is a have a Vimeo Plus account and had uploaded a 2015 Sky Safari Zip Lining Video with a copyrighted song successfully and then later tried to replace the video with a few extra edits but it refused the publish and was forced to replaced the song with one that my son made for me.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Hi Kevin,

I did not have any copyright problems with the song using Vimeo. I did however have a problem with the song on YouTube. They muted the song immediately after it was uploaded. So at the time I decided to just make the video private until I could decide on another song. A couple of weeks ago I went back to the YouTube video to change the music and noticed the audio was no longer muted and I changed the setting back to public. Very strange and I have no idea why that happened but happy that I didn't have to change the music after all.

My advice to you would be to try your song again, maybe it will work.

Good Luck!! :)

• 1 month later...