Charging ability on SS cards

LabRat33470

The Bottomless Bubbles package use charges a tax at use - does this mean we have to allow charges on our kids SS cards or can they Link only the BB charges to our adult SS card with has charge privileges?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

The Bottomless Bubbles package use charges a tax at use - does this mean we have to allow charges on our kids SS cards or can they Link only the BB charges to our adult SS card with has charge privileges?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I am not aware of any tax at use for BB when in international waters. That applies to anything that is purchased before you hit international waters. So to avoid the taxes at all, drink water, lemonade or tea until out in international waters.

As far as your direct question, you will not be able to link just the tax on the bottomless bubbles to your S&S, they are either linked or not, not for specific things. So you will have to put a little cash on their S&S and they are not linked to yours, or link to yours.

You are only charged tax while in a US port. So usually day 1 until around dinner time. Could you make their accounts cash and just put $5 or something on them? Should more than cover the tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As other s have said tax is only charged while in USA waters. SO if the kids want sodas or juice before hitting the international boundary just link their cards to your account, BUT put a $3-5 charge limit on their cards.

All you need to do upon check-in link or verify a linkage of their card to your master aaccount, and if not able to o so at check-in visit the Guest Services desk with their folio #s or S&S cards and tell the clerk you are only allowing $X to be charged by that card or account during the cruise. This way there is no having to worry about closing out additional cash accounts on the last night of the cruise. Remember an account needs $10+ in it to get a refund check from Carnival if you let the ship auto-close the account, otherwise the funds go to St. Judes Hospital.