Parking in NOLA for Serenade of the Seas Cruise

Raxter54

My wife and I will be driving to NOLA on Feb 28 for our cruise on the Serenade of the Seas. Does anyone know where the Serenade docks, and where there is parking?

Thanks!

If you're coming in the night before your cruise, the Holiday Inn on Loyola (Holiday Inn Superdome) offers a package that includes parking and transportation to the pier. We did this package for our cruise this past February and have reserved it for our March 2015 cruise.

My wife and I will be driving to NOLA on Feb 28 for our cruise on the Serenade of the Seas. Does anyone know where the Serenade docks, and where there is parking?

Thanks!

We used Fulton St Garage Parking. We parked on the roof. They shuttle you to the terminal and are waiting to pick you up when you disembark. Easy Peasy! I highly recommend them. Very reasonable too. We're using them again for our December cruise. Check out their website, airportparking.com Hope this helps.

Thanks!

We were on the Serenade in January and parked at the Julia St terminal. Super easy to use, we parked, there was an attendant that took our luggage right in the parking lot and we walked across the street directly into the terminal. It cost a little bit more, but was well worth it, IMHO. Embarkation was very nice there too, we were impressed. Have fun!

If you're coming in the night before your cruise, the Holiday Inn on Loyola (Holiday Inn Superdome) offers a package that includes parking and transportation to the pier. We did this package for our cruise this past February and have reserved it for our March 2015 cruise.

We did a similar package at the Convention Center Marriott back in January. Dropped off the baggage, goofed around town a while, gave the car to the valets and walked across the street.

Thanks!

We always come in the night before, stay at the Hampton Inn New Orleans,

3626 St. Charles Ave. TEL: +1-504-899-9990

About $140 a night and free parking during the cruise. Take a taxi to cruise port for about $10-$20 ... Easy!!... Parking is secure.

Call them to make sure they still do it.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll second that. We booked the park and cruise package there 3 times. Our most recent was 2 weeks ago. We have another booked for our B2B New Year cruise on the Serenade.

We were on the Serenade in January and parked at the Julia St terminal. Super easy to use, we parked, there was an attendant that took our luggage right in the parking lot and we walked across the street directly into the terminal. It cost a little bit more, but was well worth it, IMHO. Embarkation was very nice there too, we were impressed. Have fun!

Rheba, can you tell me about what time you arrived at the terminal lot (whale lot, I believe)? We're on the Serenade this January and are planning to park there but want to know what time we can plan to arrive.

Thanks!

Rheba, can you tell me about what time you arrived at the terminal lot (whale lot, I believe)? We're on the Serenade this January and are planning to park there but want to know what time we can plan to arrive.

Thanks!

For our cruise in Feb, we plan on driving to NOLA and plan on getting there around 10 AM. I believe they start boarding passengers starting at 11 AM. The Whale Lot is just a block away, which is nice.