*OFFICIAL* CC Member Cruise Freedom 4/21/12 8 Days of Freedom!

ajhunt2

Are you interested in this group cruise?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this group cruise?

• Yes!!! Sign me up!
    • Yes, but depends on the pricing
    • Maybe

Saturday, Apr 21 Ft Lauderdale, FL 4:00pm

Sunday, Apr 22 Fun Day at Sea

Monday, Apr 23 Grand Turk 8:00am 3:00pm

Tuesday, Apr 24 La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm

Wednesday, Apr 25 Curacao 2:00pm 11:00pm

Thursday, Apr 26 Aruba 8:00am 4:00pm

Friday, Apr 27 Fun Day at Sea

Saturday, Apr 28 Fun Day at Sea

Sunday, Apr 29 Ft Lauderdale, FL 8:00am

Looking for some quiet time with the other adults? Carnival Freedom is the first Conquest-class ship to feature the Adult-only Serenity Retreat. Prefer to stay close to the spa and still have a personal view of the sea? Eighteen of Carnival Freedom's Spa Deck Ocean view staterooms now feature private balconies. We've also made it easier for your 12-14 year olds to have fun their way by adding their own "chill out" spot; Circle "C." And for the ulitmate in freedom of choice, Carnival Freedom will unveil "Your Time Dining" in early 2010.

Join us on this 8 day cruise to the land of beaches!! Enjoy spending your day at places like this:

9k=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVRE24qZX2_q6z73jmEoPC_eF7OOXCJkw7S8TGpl1CExO1Mu-z

Interested? Please leave your comments below. This is also a Saturday through Sunday cruise so no random extra days to take off work, and ports in Ft. Lauderdale so great for all of us that fly Southwest!

Ha ha. Shelley somehow I knew you'd be the first one to post here, other than me of course.

Already talked to Johna about my upcoming cruise in 2 WEEKS :D and she said they have no CC groups for that month yet so should be good crowd. I hope.

So, how does this work ? We just returned last month from a CC cruise with the Miracle Maniacs. We had a ball and have decided we like going with a group.

Keep us posted. Anyone know how warm it will be that time of year in those locations ?

Any chance of reduced deposits at all anymore ? Would be nice, but I know Carnival changed their policy on those. Can't hurt to ask, right ?

I don't know about a reduced deposit. But since it's a longer cruise we can at least expect some on board credit, and a group meeting that maybe if we get enough people together for will include some staff meet and greet.

We sailed to Alaska on a CC cruise (before the reduced deposits were gone) and we had a blast and made some good friends. I think we had $100 OBC per room, and a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon embarkation. Then we had some meet and greets co mingled with the roll call thread.

It's always just fun to get to know a few more people before you go so it not like, oh, a boat full of total strangers.

For those who asked what the weather is like that time of year....should be about mid to high 80s and absolutely gorgeous! It's before the rainy season (summer/hurricane season) so the humidity shouldn't be so high...and perfect beach temps!

In addition - for those who are concerned about the type of crowd....it is two weeks after Easter...and well past "spring break" times for colleges....so there should not be alot of little kids on board.

So excited that there's intrest in this group! I know it's a little over a year away but I cannot wait to go on it. I'm almost more excited about it than I am for my one that leaves in 2 weeks! I want beaches!!

Certainly interested :p Would depend on pricing of course :rolleyes:

So how would this work? :confused: Never been with a group cruise before!

Can we still pick our own room and location?

Do we book thru Carnival, our TA or the group? And how do we designate we are part of group? :confused: So many questions. Maybe you could contact me to go over details and my many questions. lifeisgd@comcast.net

I see definate possibilities here!!!:D

Certainly interested :p Would depend on pricing of course :rolleyes:

So how would this work? :confused: Never been with a group cruise before!

Can we still pick our own room and location?

Do we book thru Carnival, our TA or the group? And how do we designate we are part of group? :confused: So many questions. Maybe you could contact me to go over details and my many questions. lifeisgd@comcast.net

I see definate possibilities here!!!:D

The group will be set up through CC and Crucon as our TA. We will have a price for certain categories and get certain ammenities yet to be determined as long as you book with the group. You can pick a specific room also. It used to be w/ the reduced deposits you couldn't pick your room but Carnival did away with those.... :-(

You would have to book through the Crucon TA as that is who the group is set up with and you would just need to tell them you were with the CC group sailing

It's lots of fun because like the roll calls you get to know people before you cruise, and then we get extra perks like OBC, champagne, and meetings in some of the rooms. Fun stuff!!! I did my frist one when we went to Alaska last fall and it was a ton of fun already knowing people to hang out with. It seemed like we ended up getting to eat dinner together too.

Feel free to ask any other questions you have!

What does the TA charge for this booking? TA Contact info?

We prefer a Lido deck Balcony as close to deck as possible.

Is this group actually "official" yet? How long do we have to decide or join group? :confused:

BTW, we see that you are booked on Destiny 2011. When? We are booked for a B2B on Destiny 12/3/11 & 12/8/11. :D

What does the TA charge for this booking? No charge. It is set up through CC. As soon as I get the details I'll post it here for everyone.

TA Contact info? most likely Johna at Crucon but not for sure yet

We prefer a Lido deck Balcony as close to deck as possible. we will get a quote for a few categories. You are welcome to book whatever room you prefer but if it's not one of the quoted ones you will have to pay whatever the rate is for that room. But you will still get the ammenities of the group

Is this group actually "official" yet? Just waiting to hear back from Laura about the status

How long do we have to decide or join group? :confused: As long as we have our block of rooms and they have not released them to Carnival you should be able to book. I think it's up to final payment date but not totally sure on that

BTW, we see that you are booked on Destiny 2011. When? We are booked for a B2B on Destiny 12/3/11 & 12/8/11. :D

Sailing on the Destiny on 3/31!!!

I've been doing some research and seems that if we have a large group, and maybe incorporate any roll call people, we can have a cocktail party! Looks like it may be possible to have a 1 hr. cocktail party for about $12-$15 a person. Is this something everyone would be intersted in?:confused:

FYI also, the quote for the group is somewhere between the TA at CruCon and the group manager for CC. So maybe we'll hear something by Monday??:D

Archived