Current Non-Alcoholic Drink Pricing

With all the talk of alcohol beverages having increased in price, I am wondering if the same has been seen with virgin drinks such as pina coladas & strawberry daiquiris? I am trying to decide if the Royal Refresh package makes financial sense for us.

With all the talk of alcohol beverages having increased in price, I am wondering if the same has been seen with virgin drinks such as pina coladas & strawberry daiquiris? I am trying to decide if the Royal Refresh package makes financial sense for us.

Royal Replenish is the package that includes mocktails, soda, bottled water, and specialty coffee drinks. Royal Refreshment is just sodas. I wish they had chosen names that weren't so similar - just want to make sure we're talking about the right package. :)

As for the items included in Royal Replenish:

Mocktails like virgin pina coladas and daquiris are usually $4.00 (maybe $4.50). There is a huge selection - the bartenders can make pretty much any cocktail into a virgin version.

I believe sodas and bottled waters are about $2.00 or $2.50. If the ship you're going on has coke freestyle machines, you can only use those if you have a drink package - either Replenish or Refreshment will work.

Frappuccino-style coffee drinks were about $4 on quantum in january. In the past, when i was on Liberty and Allure, they were a bit less, like $2.50. they seem like they might have gone up in price everywhere, though.

Replenish also includes fresh-squeezed orange juice in the mornings. I'm not sure of the price for that, as I'm not usually awake at breakfast-time! For some reason $3 or $3.50 is jumping to mind, but i'm not sure why.

Refreshment (the soda package) i think comes out to a little less than $7/day with tip included. Replenish is something like $23.

FWIW, I've gotten Replenish on my last 3 cruises (which is why i don't know the prices more exactly - i don't pay out of pocket per drink :D ), and it was great, just for the convenience. I probably broke even, or maybe lost a buck or two, but it's totally worth it to me to be able to order whatever i want without thinking about it. We have friends who disagree and won't buy it, though - to each their own. :) These prices should at least give you a ballpark figure to see if it would be close to worth it for you.

Enjoy!

Royal Replenish is the package that includes mocktails, soda, bottled water, and specialty coffee drinks. Royal Refreshment is just sodas. I wish they had chosen names that weren't so similar - just want to make sure we're talking about the right package. :)

As for the items included in Royal Replenish:

Mocktails like virgin pina coladas and daquiris are usually $4.00 (maybe $4.50). There is a huge selection - the bartenders can make pretty much any cocktail into a virgin version.

I believe sodas and bottled waters are about $2.00 or $2.50. If the ship you're going on has coke freestyle machines, you can only use those if you have a drink package - either Replenish or Refreshment will work.

Frappuccino-style coffee drinks were about $4 on quantum in january. In the past, when i was on Liberty and Allure, they were a bit less, like $2.50. they seem like they might have gone up in price everywhere, though.

Replenish also includes fresh-squeezed orange juice in the mornings. I'm not sure of the price for that, as I'm not usually awake at breakfast-time! For some reason $3 or $3.50 is jumping to mind, but i'm not sure why.

Refreshment (the soda package) i think comes out to a little less than $7/day with tip included. Replenish is something like $23.

FWIW, I've gotten Replenish on my last 3 cruises (which is why i don't know the prices more exactly - i don't pay out of pocket per drink :D ), and it was great, just for the convenience. I probably broke even, or maybe lost a buck or two, but it's totally worth it to me to be able to order whatever i want without thinking about it. We have friends who disagree and won't buy it, though - to each their own. :) These prices should at least give you a ballpark figure to see if it would be close to worth it for you.

Enjoy!

Thanks Robin. You are correct, I did list the wrong package name in my OP. The prices you quoted are the last that I have seen as well. Hopefully we will hear from someone who has cruised past March 1 when the higher drink prices went into effect. I am curious as to whether they just increased the price of the alcohol beverages or all of them. Even with the current prices we will be close to breaking even and if they raised them, then we will definitely go with a package.

On the current Live from Freedom thread the OP was told that a frozen virgin drink was $4-$5. She was going to try and confirm this at another location as well. If that is the case, it sounds as though there has not been a large increase like what was seen with alcohol beverages.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't know if there's a newer thread on this topic but I am currently on the Oasis so decided to post the prices of the drinks I bought so far.

Virgin Strawberry Daquiri (? I cant spell 😛) ... 5.90 with tip included

Virgin Labadoozie ... 6.00 plus tip (comes with souvenir cup)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Not so much into the frozen drinks - afraid of the calories! In Sept on Rhapsody the ship had changed to a generic terrible tea bag brand. I would like to know how much the teas ands coffees are at Latitudes. Might be worth a package for the orange juice, tea and coffee at Latitudes and the odd ginger ale.

I share squadron's question about tea. Iced tea is my life's blood. I know it is available free in the dining venues. I would like, a time or two a day, that stronger, coffe house style brewed iced tea. Where on Oasis is it available? Lattitudes? Starbucks? How much is it? And is there a package that includes it?

Thanks.

Vicki

I share squadron's question about tea. Iced tea is my life's blood. I know it is available free in the dining venues. I would like, a time or two a day, that stronger, coffe house style brewed iced tea. Where on Oasis is it available? Lattitudes? Starbucks? How much is it? And is there a package that includes it?

Thanks.

Vicki

Cafe Promenade has Tazo tea. This would be included in both the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

Cafe Promenade also has an assortment of tea bags and hot water for no extra charge. You could brew your own tea and pour it over ice for free.

Edited by clarea