CAYMAN BAR HOPPING & BEACH BREAK excursion

ilovethesparkles

I just read the description, looks like one drink or shot per stop and then you are on your own. The private tour stops at a Rum Factory, which sounds fun

It is one shot per stop and you can buy (more

Or different or food). They used to give you a tshirt also, not sure if they still do. Great stops

Bring your camera. We had a blast.

Sent from my iPhone

Are you talking about the one through Cozumel Bar Hop and not Carnival's bar hop? I've done it many times. One shot at 4 bars. No stoop at rum factory. You buy your own drinks and food. Staff is great. Play some great music on ride back to ship. Don't forget to tip. Once I had a giant margarita at Coconuts and drank water after that but forgot to tip! Next trip double tipped.

To the OP, is this something you booked as a ship excursion, or is it an independent tour? As stated above, there used to be a bar hop bus tour, but I think it was pretty short lived and I've never read a review of anyone who went on it. I haven't heard anything about it lately.

Where did you find it?

To the OP, is this something you booked as a ship excursion, or is it an independent tour? As stated above, there used to be a bar hop bus tour, but I think it was pretty short lived and I've never read a review of anyone who went on it. I haven't heard anything about it lately.

Where did you find it?

I booked it through Carnival's excursion page

Where did you find it?

I assume the OP is doing one of the two listed on shore excursioneer site if not on a Carnival cruise.

The other one is still listed at the link I posted above but agree there have not been many reviews listed. I think the biggest problem with the party bus was they required a minimum of 10 so you more or less had to recruit in advance from your roll call.

• 3 months later...
I booked it through Carnival's excursion page

Not sure when you cruise, or if you've already cruised but I just got off the Vista and did the bar hop in Caymen thru Carnival. It was a blast. 6 tasters of beer at Caymen brewery, 10 or more shots of rum at the distillery, beach break (to get food) and final stop was at a mexican restaurant for a margarita and chips and salsa. Thank goodness we had a great group of people otherwise I could see it not being that great of a time. There was a total of 14 of us. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Not sure when you cruise, or if you've already cruised but I just got off the Vista and did the bar hop in Caymen thru Carnival. It was a blast. 6 tasters of beer at Caymen brewery, 10 or more shots of rum at the distillery, beach break (to get food) and final stop was at a mexican restaurant for a margarita and chips and salsa. Thank goodness we had a great group of people otherwise I could see it not being that great of a time. There was a total of 14 of us. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Thanks for sharing! We have booked it for our cruise in a few weeks! So glad to hear it is fun!! I am looking forward to this even more now!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I am on the Breeze Sept 2018 and I don't see this on our excursions. We do have quite a few now but I don't see this one. Do you think it is sold out already or hasn't been added yet? How long was it before anyone saw it on their cruise excursions. Thank you

Edited by rwest898
wanted to say thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How much was this excursion on carnival in GC? How long were u at beach? We have a group of 10. Do you think there is a private tour similiar since we already have a large group? Avoiding paying high cruise ship price