New Beach Bungalows on Labadee

coops

Thanks for all the photos. Is it loud there from the water park and other things at Columbus Cove? We had a cabana at Nellies last time but they are $495 for this cruise and the Bungalow is $250. For Four adults (with drink packages).

The bungalows were very quiet when we were there.

I just booked a Bungalow for Dec. 21st (Harmony of the Seas). The Cruise Planner would only allow me to select one guest name. Is there any pre-registering of the other guests using the Bungalow, or does someone just limit the number of "tag-alongs" to 7?

I just booked a Bungalow for Dec. 21st (Harmony of the Seas). The Cruise Planner would only allow me to select one guest name. Is there any pre-registering of the other guests using the Bungalow, or does someone just limit the number of "tag-alongs" to 7?[/quote

You only need 1 name on the cruise planner. I had 16 people for 2 bungalows and when others showed up I just let the guys in charge know they were with us. Then they were given a wrist band.

I have a question since I have booked a beach bungalow. Can you go to your beach bungalow at any time or is there a specific time you need to be there?

I think you get to chose which one you want when you arrive, so you might want to arrive early if that is important to you. Otherwise, you come and go as you please.

I think you get to chose which one you want when you arrive, so you might want to arrive early if that is important to you. Otherwise, you come and go as you please.

Thank you for responding. I was curious about it.

when I reserved the beach bungalows for Christmas Cruise 2016, the bungalows were already assigned to us. However by getting there early, I was able to change my bungalow location to ones more of my liking

I just booked a Bungalow for Dec. 21st (Harmony of the Seas). The Cruise Planner would only allow me to select one guest name. Is there any pre-registering of the other guests using the Bungalow, or does someone just limit the number of "tag-alongs" to 7?[/quote

You only need 1 name on the cruise planner. I had 16 people for 2 bungalows and when others showed up I just let the guys in charge know they were with us. Then they were given a wrist band.

Thanks for the clarification!

• 1 month later...
when I reserved the beach bungalows for Christmas Cruise 2016, the bungalows were already assigned to us. However by getting there early, I was able to change my bungalow location to ones more of my liking

Do you have any advice as to which ones may be better than others?

What is the general vibe of the Bungalow area? Quiet & relaxing? Party time?

Our time there was relaxing. It wasn't extremely quiet because there were 6 other bungalows being occupied, one of which had 16 people sharing just the one. Not a party atmosphere at all. Everyone seemed to be sun bathing or enjoying the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you have any advice as to which ones may be better than others?

I didn't like #8 it was too close to a boat docking area and seemed cramped .. # 1 is at the entrance and subject to ALL the traffic coming through. I chose #5 and #6 in the middle [emoji4]It felt more shady and had great view.

Our time there was relaxing. It wasn't extremely quiet because there were 6 other bungalows being occupied, one of which had 16 people sharing just the one. Not a party atmosphere at all. Everyone seemed to be sun bathing or enjoying the water.

Thanks, that's what we're hoping for. :)

I didn't like #8 it was too close to a boat docking area and seemed cramped .. # 1 is at the entrance and subject to ALL the traffic coming through. I chose #5 and #6 in the middle [emoji4]It felt more shady and had great view.

Thanks. We plan to get there early so hopefully we'll have a choice as to which one we get.

Yipeeeee. Just pulled the trigger and booked a "Bungalow" for Columbus Cove, in Labadee. We really wanted a cabana, but was NOT going to pay $495 for it...soooooo $250 for the Bungalow is reasonable to us!!!

We booked a cabana on Nellie's Beach when they came available to prebook and only paid $225 for our January Harmony sailing. So prices on these go up as the cruise nears?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...
I want to book a bungalow for summer on Anthem but it says they are not available online. How do I book one?

Its possible that they are sold out. But keep checking you never know. Also when you get on ship go to guest service and see if any available.