My wife and I have sailed with Silversea many times

In the past you booked a cruise with your TA shore side so that you were able to get the deck and the suite that you wanted rather than wait until you were on board your next cruise which may have been a couple of months away.

When you sailed your next cruise you were able to contact the Cruise Consultant and if the cruise booked shore side had not gone up in price Silversea applied the OBC as long as you had other cruises booked

Silversea no longer allow this to happen ( unlike your previous cruise company )

Could it not be the time that you reconsidered your T&C's and allowed an OBC to be applied to a cruise booked shore side to be taken after other cruises that are booked rather than wait until you are on board and all your preferences maybe booked

I hope that you can understand what I am trying to say

Hello Beaujolais,

Thank you very much for having chosen Silversea. You make a great suggestion. The policy was initially established to protect our onboard rebooking program. We are always looking for ways to improve our service to our guests and will be reviewing this for future bookings.

Regards,

Mark