Now that Silversea have announced a further ' Muse ' type ship I would ask that some thought is given to providing space around the Pool for more Loungers in the shade. I feel that the present design gives far too much emphasis on Dining Tables and Lounge Type Seating within the Shady areas - whilst very nice in their way it is still preferable in my opinion to have the facility of a Lounger out of the Sun, especially in these times of more Cancer scares. Even the On Board Cobbler now takes up Shady Lounger space !!

It may be possible to find a shady space elsewhere but has always been better to be close to the action and Service by the Pool.

Hello Mayflower1,

You make a great point. It’s all about balancing the space. I’ll share your feedback with the onboard team and work on a creative solution which can accommodate the high demand we have for outdoor dining as well as guests who prefer lounging in shade.

Regards,

Mark

Thank you Mark for the interest that you have shown - as a long time Venetian it is so good to, at long last, have someone from the top echelons of Silversea taking keen notice of Guest Feedback.

I wish you well for the future and look forward to seeing if The Silver Moon will even eclipse Silver Muse.