Tour Guide Lindsay McFarlane

ChacalaGal

• 2 months later...

I contacted Lindsay McFarlane from SNL Tours after reading good reviews online. Lindsay took me through the bustling city, local produce market, the historical St. James Parish Church (built in 1775), an amazing scenic overlook at the Richmond Hill Inn. We took a quick break at a colorful local bar for a cold Red Stripe beer then off to a local restaurant "Scotchies" for authentic Jerk Chicken.

Lindsay is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about Jamaica and its history. His rates are very reasonable and if you want to see the REAL Jamaica, give him a try. Because my time was limited, I wasn't able to see some other areas that Lindsay recommended (Dunn's River Falls, etc.), but I plan to return to Jamaica and I will definitely use Lindsay again. You can email him at snljamaicantours@hotmail.com.

• 6 months later...
Has anyone used Lindsay McFarlane for a Montego Bay tour? He has been very helpful online, but would like to get some personal referrals.:rolleyes:

I am now doing the same research, ChacalaGal. Did you book with Lindsay in Jamaica? The other reply to your post--as well as most of the reviews I have found--sound like ads, not reviews.

I am now doing the same research, ChacalaGal. Did you book with Lindsay in Jamaica? The other reply to your post--as well as most of the reviews I have found--sound like ads, not reviews.

I have met him when I went to Jamaica. I can assure you he is legit and highly recommended. I initially booked with Lindsay, but was put in touch with one of his associates as he had a larger booking which his vehicle could accommodate. After speaking and meeting him, I can confirm he is a pleasant and honest guy.

Hi - I hired Lindsay on my trip to Montego Bay. You won't find a more friendly and reasonably priced driver. I did a lot of research before I went and eventually settled on Lindsay. I was not disappointed.

Have fun in Jamaica!

Tim

Has anyone used Lindsay McFarlane for a Montego Bay tour? He has been very helpful online, but would like to get some personal referrals.:rolleyes:

Archived