excursions in Nassau

wcgirl

• 4 weeks later...
It totally depends on the time of the year for the sort of excursions we do in Nassau.

In the winter months the water can be quite chilly.

We will be going this February. Would like to do Atlantis or one of the dolphin excursions but not sure it's worth the money, especially if the water is too cold. It will be my 11 year old twins (boy/girl) first time on a trip like this so staying on the boat is just not an option since they will be curious to check things out. I also like the idea of Blue Lagoon or the glass bottom submarine. What are your opinions on these?

You never know what Nassau weather will be that time of year.

If it's a nasty day, you might want to consider the Semi-Sub. Think it's called "SeaWorld Explorer".

It's not as goofy as it sounds. LOL

You are taken on a harbor tour to the semi-sub. You walk down some stairs to the observation area with all front row seats and big windows where you ride around underwater and see lots of fish, etc.

It sort of gives the feeling of snorkeling that viewing from a glass bottom boat does not.

Whatever you decide, have a great time! :)

LuLu

You never know what Nassau weather will be that time of year.

If it's a nasty day, you might want to consider the Semi-Sub. Think it's called "SeaWorld Explorer".

It's not as goofy as it sounds. LOL

You are taken on a harbor tour to the semi-sub. You walk down some stairs to the observation area with all front row seats and big windows where you ride around underwater and see lots of fish, etc.

It sort of gives the feeling of snorkeling that viewing from a glass bottom boat does not.

Whatever you decide, have a great time! :)

LuLu

Thank you! That's the glass bottom submarine that I was referring to and the excursion I was leaning toward!! Glad to hear it is enjoyable!!