3 night dining package

Hi all you knowledgable ones! I have a question about the dining packages that you can pre book on line before your cruise. I was wondering, when you book one of these, do you have to dine on day 1 or 2 or can you, when onboard, move the date to later in the cruise.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We actually prefer specialty restaurants early in the cruise. Because they are less busy you tend to get better service and better food. As the cruise goes on and the restaurants get busier there is an obvious drop in the quality of the experience, or there has been in my experience anyways.

I booked the 3 night dining package and I was given the option of selecting night 1 or 2. I went with night 2 just so that my family and I can get the lay of the land first. It'll be our first time on the Oasis and we've never been on a ship this large before. When I spoke to a rep on the phone, we were told that we will find out which restaurants have been assigned to our package; we can request to change them at guest services once on board, though.

Keep in mind, when we went to select My Time Dining for the rest of the cruise, there were some nights that we couldn't book. The phone rep determined that must've been because they were already selected as our dining package nights. Hope this helps!

I booked the 3 night dining package and I was given the option of selecting night 1 or 2. I went with night 2 just so that my family and I can get the lay of the land first. It'll be our first time on the Oasis and we've never been on a ship this large before. When I spoke to a rep on the phone, we were told that we will find out which restaurants have been assigned to our package; we can request to change them at guest services once on board, though.

Keep in mind, when we went to select My Time Dining for the rest of the cruise, there were some nights that we couldn't book. The phone rep determined that must've been because they were already selected as our dining package nights. Hope this helps!

Thanks everyone. That's good to know. I think it gives you the option of day one or two. We don't really mind day 2. And it's on the Indy which has two speciality restaurants and we like both so don't mind which they allocate us. I guess we can then choose (or change if already been allocated) the next two restaurants. (we do have 15 nights as on transatlantic). Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums