22 things locaks have to explain to out-of-towners about New Orleans

HCTiger9704

Bourbon is fun, but really, walk around and you'd find the fun anywhere in the Quarter!

As for being friendly, oh my, yes, and that is why it is so inviting and a place I would love to live in. I just don't know about the humidity coming from the West where we it is dry....

Bourbon is fun, but really, walk around and you'd find the fun anywhere in the Quarter!

As for being friendly, oh my, yes, and that is why it is so inviting and a place I would love to live in. I just don't know about the humidity coming from the West where we it is dry....

After you are here long enough and grow your fins and gills, the humidity doesn't bother you anymore :rolleyes:

As soon as my ship comes in, as in the lottery, I'll be looking for a place in the Quarter to use as my preferred choice of homes.....I only wish I could eat some of the delicious and awesome food. Sadly, as I get older the tolerance for spicy food and the fact that an allergy/sensitivity to peppers (ANY kind--green, yellow, red, jalapeno, chili, etc) ruins the dining experience...

Our lottery is 50 million (tax free, lump sum) this Friday...one never knows...with that kind of change I could buy one of the seven figure places for sale in the Quarter or on Esplanade......