QE shops - perfume

chirk_on_tour

Can anyone tell me the prices of the perfume and aftershave onboard.

Are the costs similar to that in the uk shops.

I will be travelling on the 19th of December and I was wondering if I would pick up any bargains onboard?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I think that the perfumes are cheaper then the UK Shops, however they are not as cheap as Buying on Line or the Cross Channel Ferries for example a few weeks ago I did notice Chanel No 5 EDP Spray 100ml was $156

Edited by Pennbank
Grammer

Thanks for the reply Pennbank.

I discovered the online Cunard online ship magazine yesterday. Not only did it give me a little clue about products but also wetted my appetite for the cruise.

Unfortunately 4 days is not really long enough !

Are there special perfume sales on QE at some point during the voyage? I know that QM2 has perfumes on sale at the 'tat tables' but sorry, I can't give any information about the brands because both my husband and I are allergic to perfume - which no doubt saves us a fortune but causes embarrassing sneezing fits :eek::) Cheers, -S.

Just came off QV on Sunday.

Didn't notice any special perfume sales in the actual shop. DW commented that prices were comparable with the VAT-free shop at the terminal in Barcelona but nothing remarkable. Range wasn't extensive. We did buy some perfume for DD, but it was on land, not on board.

I've just looked up the only men's fragrance price I could remember and it's about the same on Amazon. So with OBC to spend, it might be worth a look but they're certainly not giving it away.

p.s. the on-board magazine had a voucher for a draw to win free smellies of your choice up to (IIRC) $80. So you never know, you might get some for free.