get from Ft lauderdale area to Tampa by air

thesawch

We are going to the Hockey game in Sunrise florida on Thursday march 12 and we need to get to Tampa by air on Friday march 11 2015 . my question is are there flights from FT Lauderdale airport to Tampa airport or are there flights from smaller airports in the area. I need to be in the Tampa Westshore/Airport area so Tampa airport probably my option to fly into. So my question is best way for us to get from Ft Lauderdale/sunrise area to Tampa by air on Friday march 13 1015. Any advice is greatly appreciated on airports to use and airlines that serve both cities . Thanks

I've read it 3 times and it still makes no sense

Mar 11 is WED

Mar 12 is THU

Mar 13 is FRI

I think what you are trying to say is

You want to go to a hockey game in Sunrise on 12

You want to get to Tampa on 13 ... to depart on a cruise I presume? And you think you want/need to fly.

I did a quick search and find two flights Friday morning before 9am and they take about an hour

United 7: 05 & 8:57

Gulf Stream International 7:05 & 8:57. . .

these are PROBABLY the same flights operated by a regional for United . . . but coming up under both names.

The road distance is about 250 miles and you could drive it in about 4 hours . . .

We are going to the Hockey game in Sunrise florida on Thursday march 12 and we need to get to Tampa by air on Friday march 11 2015 . my question is are there flights from FT Lauderdale airport to Tampa airport or are there flights from smaller airports in the area. I need to be in the Tampa Westshore/Airport area so Tampa airport probably my option to fly into. So my question is best way for us to get from Ft Lauderdale/sunrise area to Tampa by air on Friday march 13 1015. Any advice is greatly appreciated on airports to use and airlines that serve both cities . Thanks

Have you gone online and checked what flights fly from FLL to Tampa?:confused:

I've read it 3 times and it still makes no sense

Mar 11 is WED

Mar 12 is THU

Mar 13 is FRI

I think what you are trying to say is

You want to go to a hockey game in Sunrise on 12

You want to get to Tampa on 13 ... to depart on a cruise I presume? And you think you want/need to fly.

I did a quick search and find two flights Friday morning before 9am and they take about an hour

United 7: 05 & 8:57

Gulf Stream International 7:05 & 8:57. . .

these are PROBABLY the same flights operated by a regional for United . . . but coming up under both names.

The road distance is about 250 miles and you could drive it in about 4 hours . . .

Yes Sorry March 13 we need to get to Tampa. Thx

When does you cruise leave? The Jets (which i assume you are wanting to see) are playing in Tampa on the 15th. That aside, driving is probably your best bet. By the time you get to the airport, check in, wait for flight, fly, deplane, and get luggage and out of airport you could have already driven to Tampa and not had to deal with the airlines. (and probably save a bunch of cash to boot).