Navigator of the Seas - Promenade Room

Virtopia

Hello there!

I recently had to switch my February cruise around to save some money, so instead of a balcony room on the Liberty of the Seas for 5 nights, I'll now be sailing on the Navigator of the Seas for 6 nights in a promenade room.

Now, from what I can see on the website, it looks like a pretty comfy room and I'm in cabin 8575, which appears to be at the end of something. I thought it would be nice to have a room that wasn't enclosed between 2 cabins.

Anyone that can provide pictures of a promenade room, or this specific cabin, would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in a promenade stateroom on Freedom. The room you have is centrally located on the royal promenade which is great. The only drawback would be that you are on deck 8. It was a bit more obstructed looking down on the promenade from three decks up so deck 7 would be most ideal as 6 you would have more noise from the promenade.

For whatever reason I cannot find a picture of our stateroom which puzzles me but this one is exactly what the room will look like.

Promenade Room

Its a good choice being centrally located. (the first 5 promanade cabins will have a somewhat obstructed view because of bridges located there.)

I agree that to go down on 7 if not deck 6 for a better view of the promanade

Archived