Royal Replenish Program

Has anyone gotten it and regretted it? I bought it for my upcoming cruise, but I'm having second thoughts. I am super psyched about the frozen non alcoholic drinks, but I'm not sure if I'll drink $20 a day worth.

On the other hand... I like the whole pay once and not have to worry about it. The peace of mind might be worth it alone.

I bought it ahead of time, so how will I go about activating it on board? Will I have to wait for the cup to be delivered to my state room? Do I have to bring a print out to a certain place to get the sticker?

This will be my first time on RCI, I'm so excited! We are going to CoCo Key. Can I use the package there or is it like carnival and it's only valid for the ship, not their private island?

I had it on our last cruise. I don't drink alcohol. I had at least one frozen cocktail every day, a specialty coffee after dinner and fresh orange juice every morning. I don't know if I broke even but having paid up front for it was great. It allowed me to try some things that I might not have tried such as the special coffees. I will certainly get the package again

I bought it ahead of time, so how will I go about activating it on board?

You do nothing, there will be an imprint on your card you get at check-in before you even board.

Will I have to wait for the cup to be delivered to my state room? Yes for the freestyle machine, but you can still get drinks anywhere served in a regular glass

Do I have to bring a print out to a certain place to get the sticker? If you bought ahead it will be printed on your cruise docs. Again, they should know you have it purchased on it will be printed on your card.

This will be my first time on RCI, I'm so excited! We are going to CoCo Key. Can I use the package there or is it like carnival and it's only valid for the ship, not their private island?

It will be valid on CoCo Cay (and Labadee for Western)

See answers above...

Edited by StarSong2001

If you have paid in advance, you will have a symbol embossed on your Set Sail pass. They will also be able to tell the package you paid for as they swipe your card. You can use it as soon as you board by showing your card to any bartender. It is not valid at the Starbucks on the Big ships, as they are private.

From what I have read it is good for the Private islands (as all the food/drink comes from the ship).

You should receive the cup in your stateroom.

Is it work the $20 a day, depends on the number of coffees, pop, and slushy drinks you can drink. I like a couple cups of coffee, and maybe 1 slushy drink a day, all depends on your intake.

Some swear by it and others swear at it.

Thanks for the fast answers!!

I actually don't drink coffee, but my BF does. When it says specialty coffee is there like a coffee bar? We are going on the Enchantment, do they have fresh squeezed OJ? Is there anywhere to get just regular OJ? BF is considering getting the package but is not completely sold yet.

Silly question, but does the cup look like the one in the picture on the website?

Last month on the Enchantment the cup was given to us at check in with the sea pass cards. They had a big stack of cups behind the counter.

Ahh, that's much more handy. I had to wait for mine in the room :-(

I really can't answer about your ship where to get the coffee, sorry.

On Freedom it was fresh juice or sorta juice, like Sunny-D. Fresh is what you get with your package.

Has anyone gotten it and regretted it? I bought it for my upcoming cruise, but I'm having second thoughts. I am super psyched about the frozen non alcoholic drinks, but I'm not sure if I'll drink $20 a day worth.

On the other hand... I like the whole pay once and not have to worry about it. The peace of mind might be worth it alone.

I bought it ahead of time, so how will I go about activating it on board? Will I have to wait for the cup to be delivered to my state room? Do I have to bring a print out to a certain place to get the sticker?

If you won't get your value out of it just set aside the total price and pay as you go. That way when you get your final bill it is still less than the package price. Saving money is better peace of mind IMO

I actually don't drink coffee, but my BF does. When it says specialty coffee is there like a coffee bar? We are going on the Enchantment, do they have fresh squeezed OJ? Is there anywhere to get just regular OJ? BF is considering getting the package but is not completely sold yet.

I had the program earlier this year and will definitely be getting it again on our next cruise. Great value for me. I tried their alcohol package the year prior and will not get that again...definitely not worth the money in my case.

I am not a coffee drinker but I love the frozen coffee drinks you can get at the Cafe Promenade. The fresh squeezed OJ tastes far better than the other generic Sunny-D type stuff they regularly serve.

It was not a value for me when I tried it on the Brilliance. I normally don't drink a lot and I felt obligated to. I got a coffee, sure ... but I had to make special trips to the WJ to get fresh-squeezed OJ. I had a virgin frozen drink now and then, but I was also very conscious about all of the sugar those included. Sodas at meal times were nice. I thought bottled water would be the best part, but I had trouble finding bars that either a) had the right bottled water or b) actually kept it cold.

For me $20 is well worth it and a no brainer.

I can't drink ships water because for some reason it makes me swell and retain water.

And because of the amount of salt in the food I drink atleast 6-8 bottles of water a day not including anything else.

8 bottles of water x $3 each is $24 already. Plus a frozen drink, iced Chai Latee... orange juice..it does add up.

I love this package as well because you can bring a couple of bottles of water off the ship with you in port.

I loved the RR package on our Allure cruise this past summer….

Bottled Waters - 2-3 day easily (1- workout/1- poolside/1- take to room at night)

Sparkling Water (Pellegrino) - 1-2 daily with dinner

Premium Coffee/Tea (Iced Coffee/Frappe/Chi Tea Latte's etc..) 1 day

Fresh Squeezed OJ - 1 daily w/ breakfast

Frozen Cocktails - 2 day

You can take bottled waters with you on port days. It also includes smoothies, but not the fresh fruit versions, only the mix syrup, which is basically a frozen cocktail. Overall, it is a great way to try new drinks (coffee and frozen) and it is nice not having to worry about costs….remember, you are on vacation!

Would this package also include chocolate shakes or would those still be an additional cost?

You can ask for the non-alcoholic version of what RCCL calls the Mudslide, which is similar to a chocolate shake and very tasty, but ordinary shakes are not included.

I don't know why anyone would drink the free yellow beverage they call orange juice. I don't know what it is, but it ain't orange juice. Fresh squeezed is the only way to go.

On a typical cruise day, I would have

* 1-2 fresh squeezed OJ with breakfast, usually 2

* 1-2 virgin cocktails, although my kids would usually drink half of 1 of them

* 1-2 sodas with lunch

* 1-2 sodas with dinner

* 1 specialty coffee after dinner

* 0-1 specialty coffee during the day

* 3-4 sparkling waters during the day... gotta stay hydrated in the heat

As for ship tap water, we've found it can vary between drinkable and freshly shocked pool water.