Using platinum status for other cruise lines

Carnivaljoefl

Yeah, unlike RCI, my Diamond status on Cunard applies no where else within the Carnival owned cruise lines. However, Elite on Celebrity makes me Diamond on RCCL and vice versa.

When he took over, Arnold Donald spoke about reciprocity between the Carnival lines, but it never happened. :(

Donald ( Arnold, not that other one ) spoke too soon and when told how his idea would negatively impact the bottom line his idea to reward loyalty across the fleets withered and died on the vine.
If they could figure out a way to monetize it, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Yes, if you are diamond on Carnival (their highest rating) you can be Platinum on MSC (their highest rating) on your first cruise. If you are platinum on Carnival, MSC will make you gold.

If you are platinum on Norwegian (their highest rating) MSC will make you platinum.

Yes, if you are diamond on Carnival (their highest rating) you can be Platinum on MSC (their highest rating) on your first cruise. If you are platinum on Carnival, MSC will make you gold.

If you are platinum on Norwegian (their highest rating) MSC will make you platinum.

I think MSC also has a status match with Princess Elite.

MSC doesn't have a Platinum level. Their top level is Black.

gary

Since Carnival owns other cruise lines can you use your platinum status for other cruise lines that Carnival owns.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Just a little clarification: Carnival Cruise Line does not own any other cruise lines. Carnival Cruise Line and 9 other cruise lines are all owned by the same corporate entity, Carnival Corporation and plc.