Seattle Restaurants....

im not sure what hotel there staying in..but as for types of food they prefer either an italian place or a steakhouse. either one is ok, preferably a top pick or 2 in both would be nice to give to them.

greg

It's really important to know where they are staying, because I don't want to send them downtown if they are staying by the airport, to Bellevue if they are staying downtown, et cetera. The distances are too great, particularly if you are paying taxi rates. At least see if you can find out in what neighborhood they are staying (downtown, Queen Anne, the waterfront, the airport, et cetera).

OK, got it all. she is staying at the "Westin" near "Pike Market"? thats all she knows right now. Again, she prefers either a nice italian place, or a good steakhouse.

she is my fiances boss, and asked me to do this for her, since she is not to computer savy. thanx for any info you can supply me w/....

greg

Here's a couple ideas for your internet searching: Metropolitan Grill has the best reputation for a steak house: themetropolitangrill.com. It's at 820 2nd, a bit south and west of their hotel. Buses are free in the downtown area if they don't want to walk, cab or drive.

We like the Palomino Restaurant: http://www.palomino.com An easy walk from their hotel

Here's a couple ideas for your internet searching: Metropolitan Grill has the best reputation for a steak house: themetropolitangrill.com. It's at 820 2nd, a bit south and west of their hotel. Buses are free in the downtown area if they don't want to walk, cab or drive.

We like the Palomino Restaurant: www.palomino.com An easy walk from their hotel

If price matters, however, the Met may not be to their liking. A decent steak there costs anywhere from $50-100 or more for one person. But very worth it if price is no object.

If they like family style Italian, and don't mind somewhat mass market, there is Buca di Beppo in South Lake Union. We have never come out of there anything but full and satisfied. They can take the South Lake Union Trolley (SLUT) from 5th and Olive to within one block of Buca di Beppo. Also on that trolley line are Daniel's Broiler (another good steak house, and less (though not horrendously less) than the Met) and Outback.

Morton's is always a good choice for a Steakhouse,

McCormick & Schmick's, also greats Steaks and Seafood.

Morton's, The Steakhouse - Seattle

1511 6th Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Seattle

1103 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Hi Greg:) Bucca is all over the country....I know you have one

at the Florida Mall too. (I have been there).

It is served family style..lots of food and a noisey atmosphere.

The Metropolitan Grill sounds just like Ruth's Chris/Morton's/

Capital Grill~Exepensive Steakhouses that are also chains

around the country.

Why not get a "Local Restaurant" with a Seattle Flavor?;)

I'm staying at Marriott Waterfront Friday June 6 before cruise on Golden Princess. I am thinking about Anthony's at Pier 66 for dinner. Would I need reservations for a Friday night? I don't mind a 30 minute wait, any longer and I'lll make reservations. If reservations are needed, how far in advance should I make them?

Thanks!

I'm staying at Marriott Waterfront Friday June 6 before cruise on Golden Princess. I am thinking about Anthony's at Pier 66 for dinner. Would I need reservations for a Friday night? I don't mind a 30 minute wait, any longer and I'lll make reservations. If reservations are needed, how far in advance should I make them?

Thanks!

I would make reservations when they open that morning....generally about 11:00 am.

Archived