Princess Cruise Tour in Australia

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:46 PM.
London
134 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
Thanks sepam. The hotels on our cruise tour are a level below the Four Seasons. Princess does an Ultimate Australia 7 night tour that stays in five star hotels including the Four Seasons in Sydney. For some reason, their Australian Outback tour appears to stay in four star hotels and we're in the Hyatt Regency in Sydney. We like Hyatt Regency hotels so are okay with this. Of course, the Australian Outback tour is cheaper.

We did actually book the Australian Outback cruise tour which starts on 7 March 2019 - six days around Australia before a 13 day round trip cruise from Sydney to New Zealand on the Majestic Princess. Recognise it is more expensive but we hope it will be less stressful than coordinating it ourselves. Having looked on the Princess website this morning, our cruise tour is SOLD OUT Impressive considering it's not for another 18 months or so.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My Instagram Feed https://www.instagram.com/geoffa30/
Sacramento
39 Posts
Joined Dec 2015
When I went to book an Australian cruise tour I found they were sold out, so I watched for when they posted a new one and booked it about a year and a half out. I am so happy we did that. We are going to take the 28 day around Australia next year. I just booked a cruise tour for Machu Picchu for 2019. Enjoy your cruise tour.
Originally posted by Geoffa30
Thanks sepam. The hotels on our cruise tour are a level below the Four Seasons. Princess does an Ultimate Australia 7 night tour that stays in five star hotels including the Four Seasons in Sydney. For some reason, their Australian Outback tour appears to stay in four star hotels and we're in the Hyatt Regency in Sydney. We like Hyatt Regency hotels so are okay with this. Of course, the Australian Outback tour is cheaper.

We did actually book the Australian Outback cruise tour which starts on 7 March 2019 - six days around Australia before a 13 day round trip cruise from Sydney to New Zealand on the Majestic Princess. Recognise it is more expensive but we hope it will be less stressful than coordinating it ourselves. Having looked on the Princess website this morning, our cruise tour is SOLD OUT Impressive considering it's not for another 18 months or so.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Sea Princess 2018 Around Australia 28 days
Grand Princess 2018 Hawaii 15 days
Crown Princess 2017 Canada/New England 11 days
Caribbean Princess 2017 Transatlantic 14 days
Emerald Princess 2017 New Zealand 11 days +tour
Emerald Princess 2016 Europe 14 days
Grand Princess 2016 Hawaii 15 days
Grand Princess 2015 Mexico 10 days
Coral Princess 2015 Panama Canal 17 days
Coral Princess 2012 Alaska 7 days plus land tour