Britannia - Toiletries

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:17 AM.
18 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Just a question to you all about toiletries
Is there shampoo / conditioner / shower gel in the bathrooms for everyday ?
If so what are they ?
Or is it best to bring your own ?
Thanks for your replies in advance 😊
Surrey
336 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
They are by The White Company, fragence is flowers. You get soap, shampoo, body lotion and conditioner. Shower gel is usually in a dispenser in the shower. Your cabin steward will replenish your empties. I usually take extea conditioner as I like my own.
Staffordshire
1,811 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
We have been on Britannia twice and yes they replenish the shower gel in the bottle attached to the shower wall and the soap but everything else once what was put out at the beginning of the cruise as it was used was never replaced with new.
Solihull
2,035 Posts
Joined Sep 2013
This is interesting as I've never had my toiletries replaced (apart from shower gel). I think that's because I don't use them (I keep them for charity). I've heard that if you use the shampoo etc. it does get replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Surrey
336 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
I just ask the cabin steward for more. Usually if they see the empty bottle they are replaced automatically. They want you to tick excellent on the feedback form as our last steward reminded us a few times!!
Solihull
2,035 Posts
Joined Sep 2013
Originally posted by mandylennon
I just ask the cabin steward for more. Usually if they see the empty bottle they are replaced automatically. They want you to tick excellent on the feedback form as our last steward reminded us a few times!!

Good point

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Nottingham
206 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
You will get replacements if you use them, we always put any empties in the sink and they have always been replaced. Wife swears by the conditioner and generally manages to weadle an extra bottle out of the steward to take hone with her. I'm follicley challenged so don't care.
Kev
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

lancs
341 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
White Stuff toiletries lovely. Shampoo and conditioner excellent even for my frizzy hair. However, for the other half spending time in the gym, he likes his own stronger shower gels. Have always had them replaced as and when without asking.