Inside Cabins info.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:38 AM.
595 Posts
Joined May 2005
I would like to know what the deluxe inside cabins are like on Queen Elizabeth. Those on Deck one in particular.
Coolgran
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
coolgran
S.W. England
669 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
They are very much larger than the standard inside cabins. My daughter has had one on several ocassions for the family: 2 adults and 2 children. It is just a shame they only have this type as insides!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
QM2 April 2004 Maiden Westbound Transatlantic; QM2 Transatlantic 2005, 2006, 2009; QM2 Cruises 2006/7/8/10/11/12/14; QM2 Oct 2008 Eastbound Transatlantic - tandem voyage with QE2; QV Cruises 2008/2009/10/11/13/14/16; QV WC Segments 2011/16;QE 2012/13 x2/14; Celebrity Equinox 2009; Celebrity Eclipse 2010/12/13; P&O Azura Jan-13
QV November 17 Caribbean Highlights.
QV Jan 18 S'ton >FLL

Lancashier
213 Posts
Joined Feb 2013
Originally posted by Coolgran
I would like to know what the deluxe inside cabins are like on Queen Elizabeth. Those on Deck one in particular.
Coolgran
My wife and I have done over 20 cruises on the Q.E. and Q.V. and always have a deluxe cabin inside cabin, we have found deck 1 very handy for the theatre, getting on and off ship when calling at different ports and only one floor up to the restaurant.
England
143 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
We stayed in cabin 1063 in November last year. It was huge! A huge 3-4 person sofa, a chair, table, and loads of floor space. The cabin wasn't far from the central lobby and reception desk and gave easy access to the main areas of the ship. We loved it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
11 Adventures - my blog of our two most recent Cunard cruises.
England
143 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Just thought I would add to this thread after we have just stayed in inside deluxe cabin 8051 on deck 8 of Queen Elizabeth:

Inside Deluxe Stateroom by Alison, on Flickr

Inside deluxe stateroom by Alison, on Flickr

A different layout from 1063 that we stayed in last time. Slightly smaller and a 2-seater sofa instead of a 3-seater. The wardrobes were in a slightly better position I thought. I would stay in either cabin again.

Now cabins have a small kettle and tea/coffee facilities too.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
England
143 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Yes, all Britannia staterooms have tea/coffee making facilities. Grills have Illy coffee machines as well.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
England
143 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
A shot of the tray is here: https://flic.kr/p/X3zNCw (ignore the green tea bags and honey sachets, we picked those up in the Lido). We used it a lots, especially when I picked up a cold and needed to make Lemsips and lemon & honey drinks 🤧

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature