Vancouver Trolley "Hop on, Hop Off" Question

I am reading that the last Trolley leaves Canada place at 3pm...does that mean that we need to get all of our trolley sight seeing done by 3pm or find other means of transportation? That seems really early...

Your ticket covers you all day from 9 am thru when the last trolley that arrives back at Canada Place at 5:50 pm. They have evening tours but are they are not part of day ticket. I suspect you may be looking at the winter sked, the summer sked is in their e-brochure. However if you are not going to be able to use the trolley until 3 pm then it is not of much value to you.

http://www.vancouvertrolley.com/tours/hop-on-hop-off

Your ticket covers you all day from 9 am thru when the last trolley that arrives back at Canada Place at 5:50 pm. They have evening tours but are they are not part of day ticket. I suspect you may be looking at the winter sked, the summer sked is in their e-brochure. However if you are not going to be able to use the trolley until 3 pm then it is not of much value to you.

http://www.vancouvertrolley.com/tours/hop-on-hop-off

Thanks for your reply, as always :) On the link that you provided; step #6 is where I got the 3pm info from. We are staying at the Holiday Inn downtown which is pretty early in the loop...so Im just saying if we were in Stanley Park until 3pm and caught the trolley when it made its round then we would only be taken as far as Canada place because it would be the trolleys last run of the day...then we would have to catch a cab/taxi back to our hotel instead...correct?

As I read the sked, the last trolley leaves Prospect Point in Stanley Park at 5.09 pm continues its loop around the park, goes by English Bay, turns north on Burrard St. and makes it a stop at the Wall Centre at 5:36 pm and the Wall Centre is about 2 blocks from the Holiday Inn in the 1100 blk of Howe St.

Archived