Taxi service from Pier 35 San Francisco

jimlssi

We are disembarking Regatta Thursday morning May26 at Pier 35, San Francisco. Does anyone have a feel for the availability of taxi service (to the airport) at that location and day of week? How far from the luggage pick up point to the taxi rank? Thanks

Jim, I googled a limosine company - Limo Affaire - and emailed them. They responded quickly. Our flight is at 12:45 pm and, since we must be off the ship by 9:00 am, I asked them to pick us up at 8:45 am. They have my cell number and will call it by 8:00 am to connect as to meeting places. They are not allowed to wait outside the pier, but will circle around. If there is a problem, we can fix it when they call me.

Marebear...

I am using SanFranciscoLimo.com, with same general arrangements as you described. We will need to be off ship a little earlier than you, probably 0830am, because our Delta flight leaves at 1155am. Given many disembarking pax from 2 ships, I feel more secure about getting to the airport on time with a limo than a taxi. By the way, how did you find out about another cruise ship in port?

Jim

Archived