Balcony Stateroom Boardwalk View

bamrod

I had a balcony boardwalk at the very end of the ship so not only did I enjoy a view of the boardwalk area, but the Aquatheatre area as well as the Caribbean Sea. The combination of views was the best!

And much to my surprise, noise from the Boardwalk area was never an issue once the sliding doors on the balcony were shut tight

Worldspan

I think you love or hate these cabins.

Many rave about how fun it is to see the Boardwalk, the Aqua Theater and some water. Others comment on the total lack of privacy as just about everyone in the balcony on the other side of the ship, on sport deck, and in the Concierge Lounge, can see in your balcony. I imagine you need to remember to close that curtain at night or folks can see right in. (Haven’t heard many comments on seeing in at night)

During the Taylor Swift concert, those BW balcony cabins were prime real estate!

The ship offers so many options for cabins.

M

We had a boardwalk balcony on 12...12323....perfect room...view of Aqua, both theater and ocean...we heard the hubbub...but at night when tired...and door closes..it goes away. You can get an ocean view cabin on any cruise...but a boardwalk balcony....only on Allure or Oases...Had we not got the balcony...we would have never seen Jenny McCarthy karate kick a Panda...

Cool. Thanks for all the info. We selected this particular cabin to get all the views and it looks like we are going to like it a lot. Haven't sailed since 1999 on the Sovereign and we are excited! :)

We had a boardwalk balcony on 12...12323....perfect room...view of Aqua, both theater and ocean...we heard the hubbub...but at night when tired...and door closes..it goes away. You can get an ocean view cabin on any cruise...but a boardwalk balcony....only on Allure or Oases...Had we not got the balcony...we would have never seen Jenny McCarthy karate kick a Panda...

I'm considering a very similary location....Deck 12, just across from 12323...can't recall the # right this minute...I was wondering if Deck 12 was too high for the best views of activity....any thoughts? I'm having difficulty finding availability on lower decks this far aft tho....

We did NOT have a blockage....you can't see the right end of the Aqua Theater....but that was because of the build of the ship not the crosswalk...The Zip was above us. The closer down you are to the Boardwalk...the more the noise, I suspect..

but on 12, it was fine. The Boardwalk Balconies further aft are really good values...thats my feeling...and I'm sticking to it...

if u get a room by the aqua theater and you are on higher deck. that's where u may have a partial blockage from the zipline. there is a bridge that crosses the ship; deck 12-14 have this blockage.

Only deck 14 has the blockage from the bridge and only the furthest aft boardwalk-view balconies are affected by the blockage. Someone posted a great photo of this obstruction somewhere. I will try to find it and post it here.

We did NOT have a blockage....you can't see the right end of the Aqua Theater....but that was because of the build of the ship not the crosswalk...The Zip was above us. The closer down you are to the Boardwalk...the more the noise, I suspect..

but on 12, it was fine. The Boardwalk Balconies further aft are really good values...thats my feeling...and I'm sticking to it...

I agree with you, no blockage at the lower level; I was on deck 9 and had a great view

Only deck 14 has the blockage from the bridge and only the furthest aft boardwalk-view balconies are affected by the blockage. Someone posted a great photo of this obstruction somewhere. I will try to find it and post it here.

I have seen the photo u r talking about; only deck 14 has blockage; all others are ok; I was on deck 9 and had a great view of everything.

We booked in 10327 (deck 10) for April and we are really excited because we were told we would have a view of the aqua theater and the ocean partially from the back. You are on a cruise! Who cares if there is noise and people?? There are 6000 people on board so have fun and I don't know about you but it is really fun people watching and waving at your neighbors and just having fun with your family and the boardwalk area seems to be so family oriented and that is why we picked that area! I think if you were a couple traveling without kids then the noise and activity might be irritating.

Don't forget your binocs! Ha.Ha. Have a great time. We are going in April and we haven't cruised since 1997. Can't wait!

if u get a room by the aqua theater and you are on higher deck. that's where u may have a partial blockage from the zipline. there is a bridge that crosses the ship; deck 12-14 have this blockage.

There is no blockage of the Aquatheater/ocean views from deck 12 Boardwalk balconies. Here is a pix...the top balcony under the wing is deck 12.

2223149700104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

We are in 9727 for our Allure cruise, and are looking forward to "people watching" from our balcony, being able to watch the shows at the aqua theater, and seeing the ocean from the aft of the ship! We are looking to the experience of the BW cabin. We have been in a promenade cabin and enjoyed it.

Archived