Can You Order Pizza From Room Service?

JustCruiseMe

Sorry, this is something I've never understood :(. On Princess (a Carnival owned line) you can order a Room Service pizza for $3.00 plus tip any time of day. It takes about 30 minutes, they're very good pizza's, and I've never understood why Carnival didn't "join in":confused:.

Yes, you can go up to the Pizza Café on deck and order a whole pizza to go, but it will take you between 45 and 60 minutes (or maybe longer) to get your pizza. Seriously, if you want pizza you don't want to wait an hour or more, do you?

This is just what we've experienced,

but it will take you between 45 and 60 minutes (or maybe longer) to get your pizza. Seriously, if you want pizza you don't want to wait an hour or more, do you?

This is seriously exaggerated. If you're ordering one of the standard pizzas off the menu, it generally takes 10 minutes or less.

This is seriously exaggerated. If you're ordering one of the standard pizzas off the menu, it generally takes 10 minutes or less.

The only time it's ever taken more than 10 minutes for me was during a dive in movie on the Magic and that was because 15 other people ordered in front of me.

I agree with Plant. On the Carnival Pride this past summer, it was about a 45 minutes or more wait for pizza. You had to stand in a really, really slow moving line and after you ordered you have to wait for your pizza to be made and then cooked. It was a very frustrating situation and one that I couldn't believe Carnival would allow to exist.

I agree with Plant. On the Carnival Pride this past summer, it was about a 45 minutes or more wait for pizza. You had to stand in a really, really slow moving line and after you ordered you have to wait for your pizza to be made and then cooked. It was a very frustrating situation and one that I couldn't believe Carnival would allow to exist.

I had the same experience.