Getaway - Spa

little britain

..anyone please...

As it is January I would want to use the sauna, indoor pool, steam room....?? Like they have for free on RCI and X??

While not free, the price of the spa pass might just be well worth its pricetag. Click the link to check out the spa on Getaway...

http://www.getaway.ncl.com/ship/spa/spa-overview/

;)

Actually, you have to pay for the spa on Royal ships (I know I do). So this is the same thing. ;)

OP wanted to know if there were free sauna and steam room facilities. A number of RCI ships (Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom Classes) do in addition to the spa. Many NCL ships have free steam rooms attached to the fitness centers, but they are usually very cramped and small.

OP wanted to know if there were free sauna and steam room facilities. A number of RCI ships (Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom Classes) do in addition to the spa. Many NCL ships have free steam rooms attached to the fitness centers, but they are usually very cramped and small.

Sorry, I read the first part that said "Is there a spa/solarium?"

Which is actually two different things on royal.

The clarification given by the OP in his subsequent response clearly shows the intent was to ascertain the extent of complimentary services regardless of how or through what facilities they are provided. Spa/solarium/thermal suite/courtyard/fitness center/whatever. Those details are irrelevant to the matter of whether or not the ship provides them for free as does RCI with most of their fleet.