Hello Ephesus Tour Company

• 2 weeks later...

We too are interested in this company, I have temporarily booked with them for our cruise in Nov. and I noticed that their tourist licence number is the same number as the company "Hello Kusadasi", I think they may be opperated by the same people. Their price is great and they were very prompt in answering my inquiry. I don't have to pay upfront, so I am also looking for input before we sail.

• 3 weeks later...

NCL Jade cruised to Ephesus all winter, and from the roll calls, including the one we were on, were discussing guided tours. Lots of people on our cruise met up with different guides. I should think they are the most recent cruisers, so perhaps a posting on NCL's page here might help?-jocap.

This tour company provided us with the highlight of our Mediterranean trip.

We had a large minivan, a driver, a knowledgeable guide and lunch.

The cost was low, the guide was helpful and informative. We enjoyed our experience very much. There was a pitch for rug purchase at the end but

nothing to ruin our day.

Maquette of Missouri

We too are interested in this company, I have temporarily booked with them for our cruise in Nov. and I noticed that their tourist licence number is the same number as the company "Hello Kusadasi", I think they may be opperated by the same people. Their price is great and they were very prompt in answering my inquiry. I don't have to pay upfront, so I am also looking for input before we sail.

Can you tell me who was your contact person in your emails with "Hello Ephesus". I wonder if they are the same tour company as "Go Ephesus". Thanks.

osandomir, Yes the name is Nilay. I do not know of any connection with that company. I recently found a coupon (buy one, get one) for "Hello" on line at a sight called destination coupons dot com. I am checking to see if they will honor it with my current booking. I also want to add the Terrace Houses on to our current plans. So many have talked about it here who say it should not be missed.

Kathy

osandomir, Yes the name is Nilay. I do not know of any connection with that company. I recently found a coupon (buy one, get one) for "Hello" on line at a sight called destination coupons dot com. I am checking to see if they will honor it with my current booking. I also want to add the Terrace Houses on to our current plans. So many have talked about it here who say it should not be missed.

Kathy

Kathy, we got emails from the same person. Their email was goephesus dot com. There is also website with this name. Can google it. The price was good. I believe they only do bookings and use outside tour operator. I would think coupon is good for the standard tours not for the private. Let me know what you find out. When do you go on the cruise? We are on 10-21-2009 Norwegian Jade.

Olga

osandomir, I just heard back from Hello Ephesus and they are a relatively new company affiliated with Hello Kusadasi. The coupon is being honored for tours until the 15th of May. They did add on the Terrace Houses for me for the cost of admission only. I spoke with them directly as they called me to confirm. I feel pretty good about it now that I have spokendirectly with them.

I will actually be on the ship after you, but the above poster, Badtwin will be there soon and has promised to report back to us.

osandomir, I just heard back from Hello Ephesus and they are a relatively new company affiliated with Hello Kusadasi. The coupon is being honored for tours until the 15th of May. They did add on the Terrace Houses for me for the cost of admission only. I spoke with them directly as they called me to confirm. I feel pretty good about it now that I have spokendirectly with them.

I will actually be on the ship after you, but the above poster, Badtwin will be there soon and has promised to report back to us.

Thank you, Kathy. Terrace Houses are not to be missed.

Kathy & George,

How was your confirmation done with Hello? Did you have to secure it in any way? I'd hate to give a credit card number to a new company, but we will be using them also, and want to be prepared when we make the reservation. Hopefully, they will just reserve the excursion for you and collect the fee at the end of the tour. Many thanks.

Beardie, They emailed me with the confirmation, no upfront $$ is required, we pay when we get there. They called me this last time because my email address was not working for them. They were very nice and I felt good about the booking. I figure if it looks bad when we get there we are'nt out anything and I'm sure there will be other drivers available at the port if I really don't like what I see. I expect it to be a very good experience and I am looking forward to it.

A notice posted on another cruise website (under "Destinations") indicates that this company is promoting rug purchases, has no license to provide tours, and can be shut down at any time. Does anyone have any further information in this regard?

A notice posted on another cruise website (under "Destinations") indicates that this company is promoting rug purchases, has no license to provide tours, and can be shut down at any time. Does anyone have any further information in this regard?

I just looked at that post....may be a competitor??? I have booked with them. They asked for no upfront money...the email is as follows:

Thank you for choosing Hello Ephesus

This is to confirm your reservation for the Ephesus & terrace houses tour

All our tours are private tours, so we start when you are ready.

Your guide will meet you at the exit of the port

Your name will be written on a name plate

The cost of this tour is : 400$ for 10 people

And includes:

-English speaking professional tour guide

-A/C minibus

-Visits to Ephesus & terrace houses

-All entrance fees,

-Parking fees,

The duration of the tour is generally around 4 hours

The payment may be done to the guide at the end of the tour

US Dollars in cash is easier for the guide.

We do accept credit cards too, just let know the guide if so, before the end of the tour

There are no hidden charges.

We hope that you will have a lovely cruise & hope to see you

Best regards

Nilay Parlak

Operation manager

I have recently been informed that "Hello" is raising their prices after May 30. They are honoring my booked price.

They do have a licence number and are afiliated with Hello Kusadasi.

I was told when I booked that there would be no Shopping (rugs or otherwise) unless we requested it.

• 2 weeks later...
We have booked this company for May 20 and I will try to report back.

In the meantime, if anyone uses them and finds them unacceptable, I would appreciate a post.

Thanks

Hi

Please let me know if you have any feedback on this company - we are thinking of using them for our June cruise. Thank you!

Archived