Oasis of the Seas vs Carnival Dream *pic*

Bran8778

After sailing Dream, which felt crowded everywhere, DW and I would love to sail Oasis or Allure if we can catch a good rate.

I agree! While we haven't been on the Dream yet (week and a half!!!) we felt VERY crowded on the Magic in comparison to the Oasis. Obviously, not enough to defer us from sailing her sister, but you'll be pleasantly surprised that you don't "feel" that many more passengers on the Oasis class. So others can call it "monstrosity of the seas" but in my eyes it was the best vacation to date!!!! Can't wait to sail on that class again

I agree! While we haven't been on the Dream yet (week and a half!!!) we felt VERY crowded on the Magic in comparison to the Oasis. Obviously, not enough to defer us from sailing her sister, but you'll be pleasantly surprised that you don't "feel" that many more passengers on the Oasis class. So others can call it "monstrosity of the seas" but in my eyes it was the best vacation to date!!!! Can't wait to sail on that class again

DW and I have not felt crowded on Freedom class ships, just the Dream. In fact, this is the only ship we felt all venues/activities were crowded.

After sailing Dream, which felt crowded everywhere, DW and I would love to sail Oasis or Allure if we can catch a good rate.

You would also feel crowded on the Royal Promenade, pools, WindJammer and elevators. On the Oasis, you schedule the show times because they can't fit everyone in the theater at one time. Nice ship but I wouldn't do it again. What they did excel at was boarding and debarkation. They got those 6,000+ passengers off that ship in a snap.

The Oasis is large compared to any other ship with the exception of The Allure. No phot shop or angle needed to show how ig it is.

I'm sure the Oasis and Allure are wonderful ships with something for everyone but a ship that size doesn't even interest me. Too many people and too many lines. I will stick with Carnival.

How is it possible to determine there are too many lines on a ship you've never been on?

there are so many venues that everybody is spread out all over the ship.

You see very few reviews or post with complaints about the Oasis and the Allure of the Seas.

Bill

ahhhh.....Oasis my favorite ship so far....no lines, poolside loungers available anytime, pool band, top notch entertainment and service.

Total opposite on my Breeze cruise...Lines, No poolside loungers, No pool band, Below average entertainment, service is a hit or miss.

Nice picture OP thanks for posting!

The only area I noticed that got crowded on Allure was the Windjammer buffet area. It's very small on those ships. It's really not an issue though, because there are so many other free places to eat at, I never wanted to go in there.

Allure seemed less crowded to me than some smaller ships I've been on, specifically the Destiny. I don't get why some people would dismiss the Oasis/Allure simply based on their looks or their capacity. They are awesome ships!

I'm sure the Oasis and Allure are wonderful ships with something for everyone but a ship that size doesn't even interest me. Too many people and too many lines. I will stick with Carnival.

Lines are in the minority as far as complaints go on the Oasis and Allure. They don't design and run their ships like Carnival so you shouldn't expect Carnival like lines on them.

Overall most reviews mention how few lines there were.

Archived