Muesli

Madame Snowflake

I was answering in another thread about how much I enjoyed eating that delicious muesli for breakfast almost every day on the ship, so much so that I decided to purchase some muesli since returning home. The trouble is, it's just not same as it is on the ship.

Can anyone tell me how they make it so creamy and yummy like that? On HAL, I think the menu said it was served with yogurt. I have been eating mine with Fage-brand Greek-style yogurt (which is a lovely, thick european yogurt), but it doesn't have that same nice, creamy texture.

Also, can anyone recommend a certain brand of muesli? I bought the kind they sell in bins from a local health food store, but if anyone had another kind they liked, I'd love to try it.

Thank you so much 1drifter! :D Perfect, that article was exactly what I was looking for! Can't wait to try that recipe/

I tried another one this morning (http://lancaster.unl.edu/food/ciq-muesli-printfriendly.htm), and while it tasted pretty good, maybe this one will be closer to what we had on the ship.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who's a big fan of HAL's muesli. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived