harwich to gatwick

mom1

I have a flight booked leaving at 12:15 from gatwick on sept 24/07 after our cruise on jewel of the seas. Recieved our cruise tickets after flight was booked suggesting flights should be booked after 1pm.

I need help please on info on the quickest route(train,bus etc) to Gatwick from Harwich. thank you

I have a flight booked leaving at 12:15 from gatwick on sept 24/07 after our cruise on jewel of the seas. Recieved our cruise tickets after flight was booked suggesting flights should be booked after 1pm.

I need help please on info on the quickest route(train,bus etc) to Gatwick from Harwich. thank you

Check NationalExpress.

Alternatively check this:

Kent Transport Travelline.

Enter

Gatwick Airport

Harwich International Port, International Station

Regards,

HeinBloed

What time does the ship dock?

If you want to do it by public transport and you want to do it fast, I think that your best bet is to get the train from Harwich International (right at the dock) to Liverpool Street station in London. Then get a cab to Farringdon station, from where you should get the First Capital Connect train direct to Gatwick. At the time of day that you're likely to arrive in London, this will probably be a bit faster than trying to get all the way to Victoria by cab in order to get the Gatwick Express. But both Farringdon station and the FCC service are less luggage-friendly than Victoria and the Gatwick Express.

You also need to check the FCC timetable to make sure that this will work for you. The train times are slightly different during the morning and evening peaks, because the trains can't run through London Bridge station (because that is then full to capacity with other trains).

I'm traveling on JofS the following cruise and booked transportation through RCCL. RCCL rep states that the bus will get you there in plenty of time for any flight after 12:00 Noon. Make sure you get with the Purser's office to get an early time to disembark the ship. Good Luck

Archived