shipboard credit for owning stock

spikecat

This didnt seem to format properly, but the short answer is: yes. :)

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9Mjc0MjIzfENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

Carnival Corporation & plc is pleased to extend the following benefit to our shareholders:

NORTH AMERICA

BRANDS

CONTINENTAL

EUROPE

BRANDS

UNITED KINGDOM BRANDS

AUSTRALIA

BRANDS

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer

US $ 250

€ 200

£ 150

A$ 250

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to 13 days

US $ 100

€ 75

£ 60

A$ 100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less

US $ 50

€ 40

£ 30

A$ 50

The benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2015 aboard the brands listed below. Certain restrictions apply. Applications to receive these benefits should be made at least two weeks prior to cruise departure date

Does HAL still give shipboard credit for owning stock? Would it be $250 for an 18 day cruise?

Yes it would be $250 for an 18 day.

$250 for 14 days or longer

$100 for 7-13 days

$50 for 6 days or less

More information, including how to apply for it here:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Yes -- and it can be combined with other shipboard credit you may get.

This is a big plus. I bought Carnival stock to get the $250 credit on our upcoming cruise. Not only did I get that....better return than any other 3K investment I've made lately....but the stock has since gone up. Talked to some on our recent Celebrity cruise. Their credit is rarely given as they claim most any special offer or OBC invalidates the stock credit. Not worth buying RCCL for that reason, but the person had his stock to go up as Carnival's did in the past year.

Can anyone tell me if you buy 200 shares and then take a 20 day cruise would you get $500 OBC? Or is the $250 the max OBC that they will provide per booking number?

Can anyone tell me if you buy 200 shares and then take a 20 day cruise would you get $500 OBC? Or is the $250 the max OBC that they will provide per booking number?

$250 is the maximum you will get.

Plus the dividend, $100 annual on 100 shares. And more fun than the bank :) m--

Yep and with dividend reinvestment, even more shares and higher returns if you believe that the stock itself will continue to have share price appreciation.

We're up to 111 and a fractional share since we turned dividend reinvestment on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Faxed documentation to HAL less than an hour ago. Have already received updated booking confirmation showing OBC for our Baltic Cruise in August![emoji41][emoji93] Wow!! great customer service!

Planning first HAL cruise but already own CCL stock. What number did you fax it to and is there some form required (like Princess) or can you just include your booking name, booking number and cruise date?

No form like Princess. The info about where to send the fax can be found using the link in post #3.

DH always requests a confirmation email when faxing in my stock info. We typically have received that within 15 minutes (when he sends the fax during business hours).

Planning first HAL cruise but already own CCL stock. What number did you fax it to and is there some form required (like Princess) or can you just include your booking name, booking number and cruise date?

A solid deal for reasons above. We had our broker buy some for my husband's IRA, and it's easy to get an updated statement from him before we cruise each time.

We black out part of the account number before sending. If you don't have a Fax, make a PDF copy, and email that. Usually receive a very quick acknowledgement. Great that the system for this works so smoothly.

We bought another 100 shares during a drop after Costa Concordia, and the price bounced back up soon after.

No form like Princess. The info about where to send the fax can be found using the link in post #3.

DH always requests a confirmation email when faxing in my stock info. We typically have received that within 15 minutes (when he sends the fax during business hours).

Found it, thanks. The first time I had originally clicked on the post 3 link it went to the CCL page for shareholders. I didn't then realize that clicking on a link on that page would give me the info for all CCL affiliated lines. Now I do...

Thanks again,

14 dat cruise from Sydney to Aukland in early 2016. If we bought stock now, can we use it for credit on that trip. Booked and deposit paid already. What is going rate now ***** DOW? Thx

I mailed our request a week or so ago for August cruise and have not heard yet.

HAL does not always send you confirmation. You should have your TA confirm you got it (they can tell), or you can see it online if you booked through HAL.

We bought 100 shares of Carnival a few years ago and between the on board credits and dividends have more than paid for the stock.

Such a deal.

We bought the stock when it was down to $18 & change in 2009 & it has paid off very well for us.. Only wish we bought more at that time, but I was too chicken to buy more.. This is one of our best investments..

14 dat cruise from Sydney to Aukland in early 2016. If we bought stock now, can we use it for credit on that trip. Booked and deposit paid already. What is going rate now ***** DOW? Thx

Yes you can! The CCL rules state reservations have to be made prior to Feb. 29, 2016 but wonder how often they enforce that.. Seems to me we've booked a couple of months prior to departure & received it, but don't remember for sure.. Has anyone else ever booked a couple of months before & received this OBC?

Wonder if it makes a difference when you have held the stock for a long time..

Hi, all,

We bought our CCL shares at the beginning of this year and cruised in mid-February - the OBC came through just great! The only tricky thing is that I didn't have a statement yet showing ownership, so I used a copy of the purchase transaction and that worked. I just used the same copy for OBC on our cruise this August and got an confirming email a few minutes later that it's all taken care of. Easy!

Hi, all,

We bought our CCL shares at the beginning of this year and cruised in mid-February - the OBC came through just great! The only tricky thing is that I didn't have a statement yet showing ownership, so I used a copy of the purchase transaction and that worked. I just used the same copy for OBC on our cruise this August and got an confirming email a few minutes later that it's all taken care of. Easy!

Thanks for the information.. I believe we've done the same thing, but can't remember when..