Room questions on Getaway

Gaprofitt

Hey All,

Looking at booking Getaway out of Miami, I have never sailed NCL and need some help.

It would be my parents, myself and my 3 year old son. Looking at a family balcony which apparently is near the splash academy. Also standard balcony compared to large balcony? Any floors recommended, areas to stay away from? Large vs standard balcony?

Thanks,

Hey All,

Looking at booking Getaway out of Miami, I have never sailed NCL and need some help.

It would be my parents, myself and my 3 year old son. Looking at a family balcony which apparently is near the splash academy. Also standard balcony compared to large balcony? Any floors recommended, areas to stay away from? Large vs standard balcony?

Thanks,

Unless you are set on being close to Splash Academy, hands down Large Balcony. We had one in September and it was awesome. We loved the location because most activities were accessible by the stairs. If you are all wanting to enjoy the balcony together, the standard balcony is not an option. The large balcony is twice the size. Well worth the small upcharge!

We were going to book the exact same cabin for this fall but I was able to snag an AFT balcony for a lower price than the Large Balcony after the promos. I believe the AFT balcony is about three times larger than the Large Balcony. We have never done the AFT cabin so we are looking forward to trying it!

Good luck with your research! I am sure it will work out fine whatever you choose!