Need some info on Henry and EEE tours

Brentonsmom

For those that have been on EEE tours, can you tell me a little about your tour? What time did you get picked up, shopping time, what stops, what time did you return to the ship--just a brief summary. The website doesn't give many specifics and I always like to hear from those that have actually done a tour. I have found some reviews which sound good but am looking for some more recent ones also.

Thank you

Tina

You can't go wrong with Henry and EEE Tours. He will meet you when you get off of the ship. He will probably be holding up a sign. We have used him 4 or 5 times and using him again in September. He knows all of the good shopping spots and even knows the people that work in the shops. Everybody seems to know him! He has taken us to Coki Beach and Sapphire beach in the past. Coki was better for snorkeling. You will love your day in St. Thomas. Henry makes you feel like family! Have fun.

Mr. Henry Christopher is a true gentleman. We corresponded via email for about a month prior to our sailing into St. Thomas. I researched just about every local transport proprietor before finding Henry. In fact, I had emailed PapaBear and he was booked, and he suggested trying EEE Tours. Our group of 6 only wanted transportation to and from Magens Bay; we did not want a ship organized excursion which included site-seeing or shopping time, we wanted a full day at the beach so we needed to find local transport on our own. I'll mention here that at the time of making our reservation on his website the payment option was not working. I emailed Henry and he said not to worry, we could pay him at the time of service (very nice I thought).

We disembarked at 9am and he was waiting right outside the gate with a big sign welcoming us. He took us to two look-out points on our way to the beach giving us a few beautiful photo-ops. We got to Magens Bay around 10am and arranged for him to pick us up at 2:30 allowing more than ample time to get back to the ship by 4pm.

Lovely day... favorite port... lovely man. Have a great time.

Thank you both so much. Exactly what I was hoping to hear. He has been very courteous and helpful in his emails. We will be with him a week from Tuesday.

Tina

WE cruise in September. I am trying to decide between EEE and Air Force Fun Tours. Sunny Liston sounds great, but might be a bit much for my 81 year old mother. Shoot, might me a bit much for me...:p

WE cruise in September. I am trying to decide between EEE and Air Force Fun Tours. Sunny Liston sounds great, but might be a bit much for my 81 year old mother. Shoot, might me a bit much for me...:p

Henry with EEE will take great care of your mother. He is retired himself and I know will provide your mom with a great day.

Archived