Help - Are there tea making facilities in the cabin as well as a coffee machine?

Queenie1603

My friend and I are both tea drinkers and though we know there will be a coffee machine in the cabin we don't know if this also just boils water so we can make a cup of tea and if so are tea bags also available?

Thank you in anticipation

:)

Sadly no. Just tea bags and the ability to dispense hot water from the coffee maker. Which I suspect is not what you were looking for. Think maybe the folks at the bar by the Living Room do more than just use tea bags. Trust that others will know more than I.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, there are tea bags and hot water always available. In the main dining room for breakfast one morning, I asked for black tea and was actually brought a pot with tea leaves brewing. The next day it was a tea bag! Every time I asked for a specific type of tea in the World Cafe, it was served to me. Very nice for tea drinkers like us!

Yes, there are tea bags and hot water always available. In the main dining room for breakfast one morning, I asked for black tea and was actually brought a pot with tea leaves brewing. The next day it was a tea bag! Every time I asked for a specific type of tea in the World Cafe, it was served to me. Very nice for tea drinkers like us!

Thank you. We shall come prepared - may bring our own Yorkshire tea as almost live next door to Bettys/Taylors of Harrogate so would be remiss not too:)

If you ask your steward he will show you how to boil water in the coffee maker without the coffee capsule.

Thanks. That sounds like our best option. I am sure we can request room service but my experience of room service tea is not great. :)

• 3 weeks later...