Breakaway - Shampoo/Conditioner

Freckles83

I've been slowly making my way through the threads and have done a couple searches for this info and haven't found out anything concrete yet, i even called NCL and they didn't seem to know for sure either way.

For anyone who has travelled on the Breakaway what is stocked in the bathrooms by means of shampoo/conditioner/shower gel ? If it makes any difference its for a balcony room.

Just trying to keep any unnecessary toiletries out of my luggage as they always end up being so heavy. Also if anyone knows the brands of the shower ameneties? I heard they only used Elemis in the higher category state rooms.

Thanks !

If your hair needs extra conditioning, bring a travel sized bottle with you. The shampoo/conditioner in the shower dispenser was not enough conditioner for me. I was glad I brought my own. Also brought my own favorite bar of soap. Did not care for the ship's body wash.

My son coulda cared less.

Hope this helps.

Have fun!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

• 3 months later...
My aft balcony on the ship only had shampoo and shower gel. No conditioner dispenser.

The shampoo side is shampoo/conditioner in one. (It will do the job, but most women will hate it) The other side is body/shower gel. All rooms on all ships are the same unless you are in a full suite. In that case you get Elemis bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body lotion etc.