Triumph returning to Galveston?

dlsrn509

John Heald she is back on her way, there was a situation with a guest that I cant comment about at the moment. Nothing alarming I asure you but it did mean the ship had to return. She is now on her way and wont be delayed at her first port. Cheers

32 minutes ago

Nope I was wrong. Someone on the ship just posted on Carnival. They seem kinda of peeved that they had to turn around to pick up a family that did not make it thru customs. This guy was asking the same question as to why was it not there responsibility to get to the ship at the next port rather than making a whole ship full of people have to turn around.

Wow ... I wonder if the family paid the money for the ship to return ... :confused:

......We are on the ship Triumph. We had to go back to Galveston to pick up people that did not pass through customs. We have been told before that if you miss the ship it is up to you to meet the ship at the next port. You would be responsible for any charges to get to the next port. Is this true or not?. We are leaving Galveston for the second time. Now we are 5 hours late. How can we make up this time?

Like · · 2 hours ago via mobile ·

........ Nice to know that some people get special treatment while the rest of us would have been SOL. Unless Carnival really screwed up somehow

26 minutes ago · Like

Heard that the problem was that the parents were denied boarding but their children, who were under 21, had already boarded. Discussions led the the ship being ordered back to disembark the kids. Guess no pax under 21 can be aboard w/o the parent/guardian? Not sure why they allowed the ship to proceed with their children aboard. Seems like if the whole family can't go they would insist that they all disembark.

Archived