Your Lucky Tours- Still In Business????

Hawkstar33

We used this company last year. For some reason can't get a hold of them. Has anyone used them recently?? Eduardo Humphreys is the main guy. I tried the website but to no avail. We had a great time with them....We are trying to book for 3/14 Equinox cruise...Thanks for any help

• 1 month later...

We had a wonderful tour with this company earlier this month. Eduardo was very prompt to reply to my reservation. The tour itself was really great, we saw so many sloths and monkeys due to driver Eric's eagle eyes. I don't know how he could pick them out while driving, but very often he pulled off the road so we could take pictures.

Roxanna, our guide was very informative and also spotted lots of animals on the canal cruise. Eduardo joined our tour on the canal and stayed with us. On the way back to the port Eduardo wanted to know if we wanted to stop for coffee to take home, which we did. He had Eric stop at a supermarket in town where the coffee was cheaper. We really appreciated that.

We enjoyed this tour so much that I booked it for my parents who are traveling in March. Eduardo called me from Costa Rica to thank me for the reservation. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

YES, Eduardo Humphreys, Tour Operator, Your Lucky Tour, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica is active. I have just booked with him for January 2017 when in port on the Carnival Pride.

His website is http://yourluckytour. com/ (don't forget to move the com back to the dot). Eduardo has be quick to reply to me by both email and 2 phone calls the past 2 days, so I was very impressed.

There is a Miami phone # on his website (321) 338-8720 . There is no greeting, but I left a message anyway and he called me back a couple of hours later.

YES, Eduardo Humphreys, Tour Operator, Your Lucky Tour, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica is active. I have just booked with him for January 2017 when in port on the Carnival Pride.

His website is http://yourluckytour. com/ (don't forget to move the com back to the dot). Eduardo has be quick to reply to me by both email and 2 phone calls the past 2 days, so I was very impressed.

There is a Miami phone # on his website (321) 338-8720 . There is no greeting, but I left a message anyway and he called me back a couple of hours later.

Hi Pat - We are also on the Pride; in Limon on January 10th. Is that the same sailing as you? If so, what tour have you booked w/ Your Lucky Tour? We're hoping to do the Cahuita National Park (and the sloth sanctuary, if time permits). I've just emailed Eduardo now, so will see what he has to say.

Hi Pat - We are also on the Pride; in Limon on January 10th. Is that the same sailing as you? If so, what tour have you booked w/ Your Lucky Tour? We're hoping to do the Cahuita National Park (and the sloth sanctuary, if time permits). I've just emailed Eduardo now, so will see what he has to say.

Yes, we are on the same sailing. We booked the Canals Tour w/City tour, Playa Bonita to see the beach, eat if we want, get something to wet our whistles. Our group has some mobility issues and just couldn't trek into the Rainforest, so we wanted just the Canals. It was perfect for us. Eduardo was very friendly and prompt!

I hope he has something that you want. I don't get anything out of it, but tell him he saw my post on CC.

Yes, we are on the same sailing. We booked the Canals Tour w/City tour, Playa Bonita to see the beach, eat if we want, get something to wet our whistles. Our group has some mobility issues and just couldn't trek into the Rainforest, so we wanted just the Canals. It was perfect for us. Eduardo was very friendly and prompt!

I hope he has something that you want. I don't get anything out of it, but tell him he saw my post on CC.

Thank you for that! I contacted Eduardo through his website and he called me immediately. Based on our interests, he has put together a tour that will include a hike through the Cahuita National Park followed by a stop at the jaguar sanctuary. We are really looking forward to it. I was so impressed by his customer service.

Thank you for that! I contacted Eduardo through his website and he called me immediately. Based on our interests, he has put together a tour that will include a hike through the Cahuita National Park followed by a stop at the jaguar sanctuary. We are really looking forward to it. I was so impressed by his customer service.

That's great. I was also impressed with his customer service. I'm sure we will both have a great day on our different tours. Enjoy and thanks for letting me know.

I see there are two different websites for Your Lucky Tour(s)… one with an "s" on the end of the word "tour" the other without. Any advice on which one is legit?

WITHOUT the "s" is the real one. I read somewhere that Eduardo had an imposter that tried to ruin his business. The owl face site has the REAL one!!!

Thank you for clarifying! I contacted him today by email and just thought I would share incase anyone else is interested in prices.

"The Canal Tour

Included:

1) Stop at a fruit stand

2) Tortuguero Canal Tour. 1 hour your in a flat boat

3) A view point of the city

4) short city tour

5) Shopping for coffee

Adults: $55 p/p Child's $40 p/p

duration: 3 to 4 hrs."

It appears the 6 in 1 tour is now the 5 in 1 tour? **Edit…I just noticed it is more consistent with the "PORT LIMON, COSTA RICA TORTUGUERO CANALS TOUR". However on the website it says a stop at Playa Bonita which he did not mention in this email.

Edited by HALrunner