Photography Theme Cruises

NancyB84

Does anyone know of any late 2014 or early 2015 photography theme cruises? I'm trying to find a mutually enjoyable vacation with a photography theme for my significant other. Thanks in advance for any information and/or opinions.

• 4 months later...

Hi Nancy, April 2015, private group on Crown Princess to Mexican Riviera. Photography company is called True Blue Vision. No links allowed here, so you will have to look them up. Or on FB look for True Blue Portrait and follow links. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't know if this is too late but if you are looking for an Alaska Photography Cruise, there is one going roundtrip from Seattle on the Crown Princess, July 11, 2015.

Great Deal only $1425 pp to start

go to toddtamcsinphotography dot com go to Seminar-At-Sea

Best of Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know of any late 2014 or early 2015 photography theme cruises? I'm trying to find a mutually enjoyable vacation with a photography theme for my significant other. Thanks in advance for any information and/or opinions.

You can do a search for 2015 Alaska Photography Cruise on the Crown Princess July 11,2015...

• 2 months later...

I don't know if it's too late but I'm going on an awesome photography cruise on October 3rd-8th out of Bayonne on RCL. If you want more info let me know!

Here's the description:

Pink sand. Aquamarine seas. Soft island breezes caressing your skin. A gorgeous cruise ship, with all the amenities you could ask for. All of this, plus a photography refresher and photo-editing workshop to make the most of every photo op Bermuda has to offer. What's not to love?

We sail from Bayonne, New Jersey. En route to Bermuda, we'll take just a little bit of your on-board time to run a brief refresher of our Photography the Basics course. By the time we pull into port, you'll be primed to make the most of two full days of exploration and adventure in gorgeous Bermuda.

Again on the way home, we'll take a small amount of your ship time to help you edit your vacation photos in a workshop-style setting. You'll arrive home with a tan, memories to last a lifetime, and photographs that are completely ready to be turned into wall art. Coming as it does at the very start of fall, this cruise will help you hang onto summer just a little longer. And flex your real-world photography skills.

You pay for the cruise; the photography refresher and editing workshop are free.