Question about Scenic tours

mj_holiday

We are taking Scenic Rhine river cruise this summer. On one Itinerary I have printed there is a scenic free choice every day of the cruise. But our tour personaliser only has selections to choose for three of the days. Will there be a time on board to select the other excursions? Did I miss something?

We made our selections in the Tour Personaliser before we left home. When we arrived on board, and listened to the more detailed descriptions, we asked if we could change our minds. It was no problem, we were happily accommodated.

Have a wonderful trip! We enjoyed Scenic so much in 2013 that we are going again in 2016!

We are cruising Budapest to Amsterdam on Scenic Opal July 22' date=' cant wait

[/quote']

I hope you post a review. We're doing Budapest to Nuremberg on Scenic Jasper August 24. I keep looking for a review of one of these ships posted by a customer. All I have found so far are travel writer reviews.

If your ship is not listed on the CC list for your cruise company it's a bit difficult to post a review there. I tried last year for Scenic Gem's first cruise and as it wasn't listed it was useless. I even emailed CC to ask for it to be added I was told it would be but no joy as yet so I posted it on a couple of the Scenic threads. As Jasper & Opal are also new I expect the same applies and with I think at least three more ships on the stocks it will get worse. It is worth looking at other reviews of Scenic ships that have done the same route as you do get a flavour of what goes on. Don't worry you will have a wonderful time return with wonderful memories.

Happy cruising 🇬🇧

I hope you post a review. We're doing Budapest to Nuremberg on Scenic Jasper August 24. I keep looking for a review of one of these ships posted by a customer. All I have found so far are travel writer reviews.

Hi,

I have a travel blog I use, so I will be posting reviews on a regular basis of our trip. I will copy/paste the URL here when we start our trip, that way you can see it anytime.

Chris :)

If your ship is not listed on the CC list for your cruise company it's a bit difficult to post a review there. I tried last year for Scenic Gem's first cruise and as it wasn't listed it was useless. I even emailed CC to ask for it to be added I was told it would be but no joy as yet so I posted it on a couple of the Scenic threads. As Jasper & Opal are also new I expect the same applies and with I think at least three more ships on the stocks it will get worse. It is worth looking at other reviews of Scenic ships that have done the same route as you do get a flavour of what goes on. Don't worry you will have a wonderful time return with wonderful memories.

Happy cruising 🇬🇧

Thanks, CA. I was a little imprecise in my post. I remember your comments about being unable to review your Scenic Gem cruise.

When I requested a "review" what I really should have asked for is a thread in this forum recounting their experiences. I am hoping to have the focus to post some impressions during our cruise in August.

Hi' date='

I have a travel blog I use, so I will be posting reviews on a regular basis of our trip. I will copy/paste the URL here when we start our trip, that way you can see it anytime.

Chris :)[/quote']

Thanks, HtS. I'll look forward to it!