Good price for a holiday cruise

Would $500 pp for a 3 day Holiday Cruise a reasonable price? I am thinking a three day cruise would typically be between $300 to $400 so adding another hundred for the holidays would be reasonable . What do you think ? Thanks in advance.

Hi, sorry forgot to include more details. 3 days to the Bahamas for an inside cabin. I can drive to the port since it's only an hour away. We always get an inside cabin...we don't care to have a window. We like the dark, lol. It's for New Years Eve. Thank you

The cruise line is Royal Carribean to the Bahamas. We have been on several cruises including seven-day cruises . For the holidays, we really don't want to be gone for 7 days. I'm expecting that the cruise is going to be a little bit more expensive due to the fact it's a New Year's eve cruise . We decided to take a gamble on i we decided to take a gamble on it. It's actually a cruise we went on several years ago. We typically like to go away on New Years. Thanks everyone. I do think it's a bit overpriced for the three days, but not crazily overpriced like some cruises I've seen when It has gotten closer to New Year's.

• 1 month later...
Sorry, have to say NO to this. 3 day cruise is like having an appetizer without the main course and dessert at MDR. Save the money and do a real 7 day or longer cruise. You won't regret it.

The OP was not asking if he/she should take a 3-day cruise. The question was about reasonable pricing.