Need help quickly please!!!

wandb

I'm hoping some of you can help me with a couple of questions. We will be on a land/cruise with HAL beginning in one week, and can't seem to find the one excursion that several in our group want to do---a fly-in fishing experience where we might catch salmon, trout, etc. One is offered by HAL from Juneau, but it is filled up. Another is offered from Ketchikan, but not until the middle of July!! We are wondering why the big difference in time, and whether any of you know who we could contact directly in Ketchikan to charter such a trip. Ketchikan is the best place for us to do this, as we are booked on other excursions in Sitka and Juneau---but I guess we could cancel if necessary. I really appreciate any and all suggestions---as quickly as possible please!

Thanks so much!

Thanks, Time2Sail!! I am going to check this web site out and get in touch with them. Do you (or anyone else) know of anyone who operates out of Ketchikan? Does anyone know who Holland America---or any of the other cruise lines--- uses to charter these fly-in river fishing expeditions?

Hi, Sure hope this helps. I wrote for info on fishing in Ketchican.

Ketchican Charter Boats 1800 2727291 kcbifish@aptalaska.net

and

Experience One Charters 907 2252343 website www.latitude56.com email

skipper@latitude56.com

There was also a Sportsman's Cove Lodge available by floatplane. We had to cancel our cruise so did not use any of the above charters..Connie

Archived